Windows 10: i need help removing a file

Discus and support i need help removing a file in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; it doesnt let me open or delete it, when i try to open it it pops up with "Windows cannot open the foler. Access to the Compressed zipped folder 'where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by James_420, Jan 1, 2024.

1. James_420 Win User

i need help removing a file

it doesnt let me open or delete it, when i try to open it it pops up with "Windows cannot open the foler. Access to the Compressed zipped folder 'where its stored' is denied". and idk what to do, and ive tried going to properties and going to security and that doesnt work either.

:)

James_420, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 1, 2024
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 1, 2024
  4. slozomby Win User

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Jan 1, 2024
Thema:

1. i need help removing a file - Similar Threads - need help removing

2. I need help with malware removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with malware removal: I have a trojan/Spyware on my laptop. I found it by accident when I was doing a clean up with glary utilities. I'd have never found it bc the Trojan is hidden and hides itself in a Sys file. Now I did a factory reset and just saw it's still there. I got an hp laptop.i ran now...
  3. I need help with malware removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with malware removal: I have a trojan/Spyware on my laptop. I found it by accident when I was doing a clean up with glary utilities. I'd have never found it bc the Trojan is hidden and hides itself in a Sys file. Now I did a factory reset and just saw it's still there. I got an hp laptop.i ran now...
  4. I need help with removing a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with removing a virus: Being uncoutious, got a virus from downloading from an untrusted source. Built in windows defender keeps warning me about it every day, choosing the remove or quarantine options do nothing to it, inside the location folder from details message there arent any files including...
  5. I need help with removing a virus

I need help with removing a virus: Being uncoutious, got a virus from downloading from an untrusted source. Built in windows defender keeps warning me about it every day, choosing the remove or quarantine options do nothing to it, inside the location folder from details message there arent any files including...
  6. i need help removing a file

i need help removing a file: it doesnt let me open or delete it, when i try to open it it pops up with "Windows cannot open the foler. Access to the Compressed zipped folder 'where its stored' is denied". and idk what to do, and ive tried going to properties and going to security and that doesnt work...
  7. i need help removing a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need help removing a file: it doesnt let me open or delete it, when i try to open it it pops up with "Windows cannot open the foler. Access to the Compressed zipped folder 'where its stored' is denied". and idk what to do, and ive tried going to properties and going to security and that doesnt work...
  8. I need help removing a outlook email

I need help removing a outlook email: I need help removing a outlook email I used by accident that doesn't belong to me. The email is set as the admin and I want to remove it form profile. Obviously I cant reset password as it doesn't belong to me. I don't want to access it, as I haven't used it. I is my exact...
  9. i need help removing this malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i need help removing this malware: i downloaded a bitcoin wallet thing, and i uninstalled it, but then these showed up, and i cant get rid of them i allowed 1 "threat" because i thought it was a false positive now when i try to start actions agianst them, it flashes and they come back, i used defender offline...
  10. i need help removing windows organization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i need help removing windows organization: i have windows 10 pro on my pc and i cant use my camera because it says some setting are managed by your organization and idk how to fix this some one help me...