Windows 10: i need help removing windows organization

Discus and support i need help removing windows organization in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i have windows 10 pro on my pc and i cant use my camera because it says some setting are managed by your organization and idk how to fix this some one... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by cmurk, Aug 20, 2018.

1. cmurk Win User

i need help removing windows organization

i have windows 10 pro on my pc and i cant use my camera because it says some setting are managed by your organization and idk how to fix this some one help me

:)

cmurk, Aug 20, 2018
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 20, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

1. i need help removing windows organization - Similar Threads - need help removing

2. I need help with malware removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with malware removal: I have a trojan/Spyware on my laptop. I found it by accident when I was doing a clean up with glary utilities. I'd have never found it bc the Trojan is hidden and hides itself in a Sys file. Now I did a factory reset and just saw it's still there. I got an hp laptop.i ran now...
  3. I need help with malware removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with malware removal: I have a trojan/Spyware on my laptop. I found it by accident when I was doing a clean up with glary utilities. I'd have never found it bc the Trojan is hidden and hides itself in a Sys file. Now I did a factory reset and just saw it's still there. I got an hp laptop.i ran now...
  4. I need help with removing a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with removing a virus: Being uncoutious, got a virus from downloading from an untrusted source. Built in windows defender keeps warning me about it every day, choosing the remove or quarantine options do nothing to it, inside the location folder from details message there arent any files including...
  5. I need help with removing a virus

I need help with removing a virus: Being uncoutious, got a virus from downloading from an untrusted source. Built in windows defender keeps warning me about it every day, choosing the remove or quarantine options do nothing to it, inside the location folder from details message there arent any files including...
  6. i need help removing a file

i need help removing a file: it doesnt let me open or delete it, when i try to open it it pops up with "Windows cannot open the foler. Access to the Compressed zipped folder 'where its stored' is denied". and idk what to do, and ive tried going to properties and going to security and that doesnt work...
  7. i need help removing a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need help removing a file: it doesnt let me open or delete it, when i try to open it it pops up with "Windows cannot open the foler. Access to the Compressed zipped folder 'where its stored' is denied". and idk what to do, and ive tried going to properties and going to security and that doesnt work...
  8. i need help removing a file

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Can't connect to the organization server. I need help to remove my pc from the organization

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't connect to the organization server. I need help to remove my pc from the organization: Can't connect to the organisation's activation server Please help me connect to the organisations activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your...
  10. i need help removing this malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i need help removing this malware: i downloaded a bitcoin wallet thing, and i uninstalled it, but then these showed up, and i cant get rid of them i allowed 1 "threat" because i thought it was a false positive now when i try to start actions agianst them, it flashes and they come back, i used defender offline...