Windows 10: i need help sending a document from notepad. i tried to send it through email and i get a...

Discus and support i need help sending a document from notepad. i tried to send it through email and i get a... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got on notepad and did a resume and I need to send it email... I have an yahoo email account on my windows 10 laptop.. it will not send. please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BarbaraMorton1, Sep 9, 2019.

1. i need help sending a document from notepad. i tried to send it through email and i get a...

I got on notepad and did a resume and I need to send it email... I have an yahoo email account on my windows 10 laptop.. it will not send. please can anyone help me?

:)

BarbaraMorton1, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Larnu Win User

Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, Sep 9, 2019
  3. How do I email a notepad document?

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Step 1

Open WordPad by clicking "Start" > "All Programs" > "Accessories" > "WordPad."

Step 2

Click the blue rectangle in the top left corner of the WordPad window. Click "Open" and select the document you want to send via email. Click "Open."

Step 3

Click the blue button again and click "Send in e-mail." WordPad will connect to your default email client and attach the document to a new email message.

Step 4

Compose the message as you would any other email. Type the recipient's address and enter a subject title. Send the message.

Also you can attach the file (notepad) to the email or Copy the contents of the notepad to the mail body.

Source:

https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-email...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

AngelCarreno, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Helmut Win User

i need help sending a document from notepad. i tried to send it through email and i get a...

email is hung up and will not send

This is taken from Yahoo Mail Help pages:
    "Limits on sending email in Yahoo Mail
    In order to better enforce anti-spam policies, Yahoo does not disclose the number of recipients or emails that can be sent at one time.
    •If you've received a notification that a limit has been met, you'll need to wait a set amount of time before you can send more emails. Most sending limit notifications inform you of how long you'll have to wait.
    •If you're planning to regularly send bulk email, consider looking into alternate solutions (like Yahoo Groups, a Yahoo Business account, or a third-party bulk email option)."

Whether you use the Win 10 Mail App or directly via the Webmail it is still Yahoo sending and basically it is a spam prevention policy.

It may help to have those 60 Email addresses listed in Yahoo Contacts. You would sync your People App contacts with Yahoo contacts.

You could also try making a group in the People App, Email addresses separated by semi-colons. Probably some limit on that as well...

Helmut, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

i need help sending a document from notepad. i tried to send it through email and i get a...

1. i need help sending a document from notepad. i tried to send it through email and i get a... - Similar Threads - need help sending

2. i cant send emails to anyone with a Hotmail account from QuickBooks, i have tried to send...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant send emails to anyone with a Hotmail account from QuickBooks, i have tried to send...: I use QuickBooks and I can't send emails to anyone with a Hotmail account from QuickBooks. I have tried to send to my Hotmail but it doesn't go through. when I use my Gmail address the documents do go through from QuickBooks...
  3. i cant send emails to anyone with a Hotmail account from QuickBooks, i have tried to send...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant send emails to anyone with a Hotmail account from QuickBooks, i have tried to send...: I use QuickBooks and I can't send emails to anyone with a Hotmail account from QuickBooks. I have tried to send to my Hotmail but it doesn't go through. when I use my Gmail address the documents do go through from QuickBooks...
  4. i cant send emails to anyone with a Hotmail account from QuickBooks, i have tried to send...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I need help with Notepad documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with Notepad documents: I moved my notepad documents to a new computer. When opened I get the error= The cloud file provider is not running" Please help, Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-notepad-documents/0f611967-3bb3-4b4a-b463-a016bdc83abe
  6. I need help with Notepad documents

I need help with Notepad documents: I moved my notepad documents to a new computer. When opened I get the error= The cloud file provider is not running" Please help, Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-notepad-documents/0f611967-3bb3-4b4a-b463-a016bdc83abe
  7. In all windows applications and trying to send email,I get a message that i need to create...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    In all windows applications and trying to send email,I get a message that i need to create...: I get a message in all window applications, word example,when I push email, that there is nothing associated , or i need to create a association in the default program. What and how do I create this function?...
  8. window send error when i try to send a email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window send error when i try to send a email: Hi There, I am continuously getting a windows send error for the last few days and have trying both suggested forum options but neither can fix the problem...
  9. I cant send document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant send document: Hi guys, Need help sending documents to emails and or fax. I cant send it Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-send-document/8f45d462-094f-489a-821f-fcd767fae0b3
  10. sending an email from notepad

sending an email from notepad: Hello, i have some information saved on notepad and I would like to email the info on the notepad to someone how can i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/sending-an-email-from-notepad/9c1268c1-4b0e-4908-b87e-971d6aa67090

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 notepad how to email from

2. how to email a notepad document

3. how to send notepad document in email