Windows 10: I need help since i can't copy/paste url

Discus and support I need help since i can't copy/paste url in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, i cant copy and paste url on any appsthen, i tried to find how to fix copy and paste dont work, and it didnt work so, i tried to search for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aymanamani, Dec 30, 2021.

1. I need help since i can't copy/paste url

So, i cant copy and paste url on any appsthen, i tried to find how to fix copy and paste dont work, and it didnt work so, i tried to search for solution off googlebut non of them works.I dont know much about pc but pls find any problem within my pc.Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on ‎31/‎10/‎2021 OS build 19042.1055 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0 I Dont know yet if i have updated all the drivers.

:)

aymanamani, Dec 30, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Dec 30, 2021
  3. COPY AND PASTE

Hi Sandra,

We need more information about your concern so that we can identify the cause of the copy and paste issue. Please provide the following:

• What browser are you using?
    • Is this issue happening with a specific website?
    We suggest trying to do the same function (Copy and Paste) using a different browser and using other website as well.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Dec 30, 2021
  4. I need help since i can't copy/paste url

Copy and Paste

We would also like to know if you are experiencing this within a specific browser.

To further identify the cause of the issue, we suggest performing a clean boot to check if there are any startup programs that could be conflicting with the copy and paste function. For steps on how to perform a clean boot, click
    here.

We also suggest starting the PC in safe mode and try to copy and paste from a browser. Steps can be found
    here.

We look forward to your response.

Patricia Yu, Dec 30, 2021
Thema:

I need help since i can't copy/paste url

1. I need help since i can't copy/paste url - Similar Threads - need help since

2. i can't copy/paste hyperlinks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't copy/paste hyperlinks: I Used to copy text with links. But now when I try, it copies only text, not the link. So Far Tried i Different browser edge, mozila and chromeii Disable all extension iii Tried in incognito mode iv No antivirus, did full scan for viruses No threats found v Cleared all...
  3. i can't copy/paste hyperlinks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't copy/paste hyperlinks: I Used to copy text with links. But now when I try, it copies only text, not the link. So Far Tried i Different browser edge, mozila and chromeii Disable all extension iii Tried in incognito mode iv No antivirus, did full scan for viruses No threats found v Cleared all...
  4. i can't copy/paste hyperlinks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I can't copy and paste

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't copy and paste: I cant copy & paste anything to any files, it only give's me "! Cannot rename C:\Users\hp\Desktop\vlad\FNF\__rzi_17568.11132 to C:\Users\hp\Desktop\XXX Access is denied. How can I resolve that issue?...
  6. I can't copy and paste

I can't copy and paste: I cant copy & paste anything to any files, it only give's me "! Cannot rename C:\Users\hp\Desktop\vlad\FNF\__rzi_17568.11132 to C:\Users\hp\Desktop\XXX Access is denied. How can I resolve that issue?...
  7. I can't copy and paste

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. I need help since i can't copy/paste url

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help since i can't copy/paste url: So, i cant copy and paste url on any appsthen, i tried to find how to fix copy and paste dont work, and it didnt work so, i tried to search for solution off googlebut non of them works.I dont know much about pc but pls find any problem within my pc.Edition Windows 10 Pro...
  9. I need help since i can't copy/paste url

I need help since i can't copy/paste url: So, i cant copy and paste url on any appsthen, i tried to find how to fix copy and paste dont work, and it didnt work so, i tried to search for solution off googlebut non of them works.I dont know much about pc but pls find any problem within my pc.Edition Windows 10 Pro...
  10. Copy/paste URL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copy/paste URL: Hello. On a Mac when you right click a domain URL someone has sent you, you have the option to copy the URL (https://) or just the domain name itself. Does anyone know if a tool/tweak for something like this exists on windows 10. My job has me copy/pasting a lot of domain...