Windows 10: i need help someone hack my account

Discus and support i need help someone hack my account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my laptop password hocking and block i can not open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marta Getahun, May 23, 2023.

1. i need help someone hack my account

my laptop password hocking and block i can not open

:)

Marta Getahun, May 23, 2023

2. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, May 23, 2023
  3. PP Mguire Win User
    77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, May 23, 2023
  4. i need help someone hack my account

Account hacked

My email (live.com) account was hacked.

• To whom do I report?
    • Where do I send header information?
    • How do I recover my account?

System details:

• Running Windows 10 on an HP all-in-one computer
    • Office 365

Thanks for your help.

BarbaraLamkin, May 23, 2023
Thema:

i need help someone hack my account

1. i need help someone hack my account - Similar Threads - need help someone

2. Someone is trying to hack my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone is trying to hack my account: HelloSomeone has tried 12 times in the past month along to gain access to my MS account. The only reason I am aware is because I get these notifications from you about a code. I want to put you on alert and perhaps, have a two method verification. Can you look into this and...
  3. Account hacked need help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account hacked need help?: So my email got hacked and my microsoft account was changed with everything. E-mail and all that stuff changed. I have proof of games I bought with that mirosoft account and I have IP and location it was made. Can somebody help?***** moved from german to english Community...
  4. Account hacked need help?

Account hacked need help?: So my email got hacked and my microsoft account was changed with everything. E-mail and all that stuff changed. I have proof of games I bought with that mirosoft account and I have IP and location it was made. Can somebody help?***** moved from german to english Community...
  5. Account hacked need help?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Someone is trying to hack into my account

Someone is trying to hack into my account: Every day I received multi emails from Microsoft account team there is some body request single-use code, how I can know who is? or if there some program I subscribe or any social media account link with or created by my this email that make this request to code or if there...
  7. Someone is trying to hack into my account

Someone is trying to hack into my account: Every day I received multi emails from Microsoft account team there is some body request single-use code, how I can know who is? or if there some program I subscribe or any social media account link with or created by my this email that make this request to code or if there...
  8. i need help someone hack my account

i need help someone hack my account: my laptop password hocking and block i can not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-someone-hack-my-account/d947cdfc-c214-4dde-89ea-5b6243a173d9
  9. Need help someone threatened to hack me.

Need help someone threatened to hack me.: I might have been ratted because I was in a discord call with my friends and some random kid joined and threatened all of us that he was gonna rat us all because I guess one of my was talking smack and gain remote control of our PCs and we didn’t believe till two day ago my...
  10. Someone Attempt to Hack into my Account

Someone Attempt to Hack into my Account: So I received an email saying someone has access my email and to change my password, witch I have , but my question is how do I find out exactly who it was ? Say if it was my mom or bf would it tell me the device it tried to log in from ? How do I find that out ? [Original...