Windows 10: I need help switching my microsoft user

Discus and support I need help switching my microsoft user in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, As I'm sure you all know, when making a user for Windows 10 you have to log into your microsoft account and that account is tied to your user on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TranzitIsGood, Dec 26, 2019.

1. I need help switching my microsoft user

Hi,

As I'm sure you all know, when making a user for Windows 10 you have to log into your microsoft account and that account is tied to your user on your computer. I have a problem though, my microsoft account has been repeatedly locked for seemingly no reason, I haven't broken any rules or anything at all in the TOS, so I have no idea why this is even happening.

I created a new Microsoft account a few months back after I was sick of having to unlock my original account over and over and it seems to be just fine, but my old locked microsoft account is still attached to my windows 10 user, and I can't seem to remove it as it always directs me to the abuse page on microsoft's website. Is there any way to bypass this?

submitted by /u/TranzitIsGood
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TranzitIsGood, Dec 26, 2019

2. Cant switch users in Windows 10

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

Please share a few details:

• What exactly happens when you try to switch users?

• Do you receive any error message/code?

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to Switch users.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Del key altogether.

• Click on Switch User.

• Select the user with which you want to login.

If computer starts up with a user other than the one you want, login to that user account and switch user to the account that you need and check.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Switching users in tablet mode has become impossible.

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if you are able to login to Microsoft account.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete key.
    • Click on Switch User.
    • Select the Microsoft account on the computer and try to logging in.

Note: You may need internet connection to access the Microsoft account.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Jessen P, Dec 27, 2019
  4. I need help switching my microsoft user

Switch user at startup

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you cannot see the switch user option after the upgrade I will make sure to help you with this issue.

First I suggest you to reboot the system and check if see the switch user option.

If you still don’t see the option then I would suggest you to perform the below step and check if you can see switch user option.

On the login screen press CTRL+ALT+DELETE and check if you can see the switch user option.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Mohammed Yaseer, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

I need help switching my microsoft user

1. I need help switching my microsoft user - Similar Threads - need help switching

2. I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.: Hi all, averge technical knowledge, no third party support. I jhave a personal PC with my onw main user full admin rights, a Guest, the system administrator and previously two third party admin users PC was used in a work capacity and required oversight of securoty etc. I...
  3. I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.: Hi all, averge technical knowledge, no third party support. I jhave a personal PC with my onw main user full admin rights, a Guest, the system administrator and previously two third party admin users PC was used in a work capacity and required oversight of securoty etc. I...
  4. i need help with my microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i need help with my microsoft account: I have created a microsoft account and put the wrong birth date and logged in with it on my laptop now i cant use any app without it telling me i have to allow my child to use it. It wont let me change my birthdate and if i try deleting it it tells me i have to wait 1 month....
  5. i need help with my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with my microsoft account: I have created a microsoft account and put the wrong birth date and logged in with it on my laptop now i cant use any app without it telling me i have to allow my child to use it. It wont let me change my birthdate and if i try deleting it it tells me i have to wait 1 month....
  6. i need help with my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. switching users in microsoft

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    switching users in microsoft: i made a new microsoft account and now i want to switch the user on my laptop from the old one to the one i just recently made. how can i do this? submitted by /u/goofygoober34566 [link] [comments]...
  8. I need help with my Microsoft email.

I need help with my Microsoft email.: I changed my Microsoft email a while back and I've been running into an issue when I try to sign into my Xbox account or when I try to download something off of the Microsoft store it pops up with me needing to sign into my old email but I cant because it says it doesn't...
  9. Switching Users on Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Switching Users on Microsoft: I had an alert to fix some things with my Microsoft account. When the box popped up to sign in, my son's friends username showed up as he had gamed on this computer and there wasn't an option to switch users in this box. How do I go about switching users for Microsoft?...
  10. Need help with GPU switching

Need help with GPU switching: Hello there! Here is my problem: I bought a laptop with a dedicated graphics card and I'd like to play minecraft on it. I only recently noticed that minecraft runs using the integrated intel graphics instead of the dedicated one. Other games work fine with GPU switching but...