Windows 10: I need help. These four messages keep popping up on my computer and I don't know why. Can...

Discus and support I need help. These four messages keep popping up on my computer and I don't know why. Can... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NaozOnReddit [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NaozOnReddit, Apr 12, 2021.

1. I need help. These four messages keep popping up on my computer and I don't know why. Can...

/u/NaozOnReddit, Apr 12, 2021
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Apr 12, 2021
  3. tzitzibp Win User
    My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

Don´t let people going on speculating.... list your specs and follow the suggestions in this tread, about the "Event Viewer".... and be sure you´ll get the help you need....

Otherwise you will just get more and more confused.*Bang Head :banghead:

tzitzibp, Apr 12, 2021
  4. I need help. These four messages keep popping up on my computer and I don't know why. Can...

I can't get text messages. & Also don`t change my account password

Dear Sir,

I can't get text messages for a verification code & also don`t know about recovery code. & Also don`t Change my account password please guide us.

Thanking & Regards

m.Sameem

muhammadsameem, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

I need help. These four messages keep popping up on my computer and I don't know why. Can...

1. I need help. These four messages keep popping up on my computer and I don't know why. Can... - Similar Threads - need help four

2. My new computer keeps blue screening and I don't know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new computer keeps blue screening and I don't know why.: Good morning, I have a brand new computer build with the following components that keeps blue screening. I tried looking in event logs but its just generic things to my eyes. Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700KF 3.60 GHz Installed RAM 64.0 GB 63.8 GB usable Windows 11...
  3. My new computer keeps blue screening and I don't know why.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My new computer keeps blue screening and I don't know why.: Good morning, I have a brand new computer build with the following components that keeps blue screening. I tried looking in event logs but its just generic things to my eyes. Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700KF 3.60 GHz Installed RAM 64.0 GB 63.8 GB usable Windows 11...
  4. My pc keeps restarting and i don't know why

My pc keeps restarting and i don't know why: Hi, this is my first post. My pc keeps restarting without any BSOD or warning, I tried everything to fix it, i changed my PSU, motherboard, fully cleaned it with a compressor and i reinstalled windows but the i still have the same issues. It can randomly restart from 5...
  5. My Laptop Keeps Crashing and I don't know why

My Laptop Keeps Crashing and I don't know why: My laptop keeps crashing and I don't know why. This started just in the last two days. I did a search and I came across some information through a web search. I was able to pull up the event log and this is what it gave me. I have no idea what all this means. About a week ago...
  6. My Laptop Keeps Crashing and I don't know why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop Keeps Crashing and I don't know why: My laptop keeps crashing and I don't know why. This started just in the last two days. I did a search and I came across some information through a web search. I was able to pull up the event log and this is what it gave me. I have no idea what all this means. About a week ago...
  7. I don't know if this is the place but I need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know if this is the place but I need help: I've had a HP laptop with windows 10 in it for about 4-5 months now and just today my audio stopped working I've run a task manager on it and it just says "audio services not responding" I've tried restarting my laptop and restarting my audio by itself and nothing currently...
  8. help i don't know why this happens

help i don't know why this happens: [ATTACH] and when i go to upload an image i right clicked paint.net and clicked properties submitted by /u/chairpersonified [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hn16jg/help_i_dont_know_why_this_happens/
  9. This keeps popping up and I don't know why

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This keeps popping up and I don't know why: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Enter password Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password. Forgot password? Troubleshooting details If you contact your administrator, send this info to them. Copy info to clipboard Correlation Id:...
  10. I need some help! This message keep popping up whenever i start my laptop. does anyone know...

I need some help! This message keep popping up whenever i start my laptop. does anyone know...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Quanguyen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ffy1um/i_need_some_help_this_message_keep_popping_up/