Windows 10: I need help. This happens twice now. Stop code 0xc000021a

Discus and support I need help. This happens twice now. Stop code 0xc000021a in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So as I says before this happened twice to me on 2 different computers. Basically I was using the computer. The first one just shut down and I got the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/carson_peregrin, Nov 11, 2019.

1. I need help. This happens twice now. Stop code 0xc000021a

So as I says before this happened twice to me on 2 different computers. Basically I was using the computer. The first one just shut down and I got the BSoD. The second computer froze and I restarted it. When I did that it couldn’t find the ssd. So I shut the computer down, took out the ssd, put it back in, and started the computer again. The same thing happened as the first computer though. I got the BSoD with the stop code 0xc000021a. Please help me as I tried to fix this error on my own and had no success.

submitted by /u/carson_peregrin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/carson_peregrin, Nov 11, 2019
  2. Marc Cai Win User

stop code 0xc000021a

Thank you for the update. It would be very helpful if you can share us an error code after trying to reset the PC. To help you recall the recent changes, the stop code 0xc000021a is commonly caused by a third party application recently installed. The information
    was from this article:
    Bug Check 0xC000021A.
    If you found the same stop code, then
    SFC /scannow will be useful.

If we're correct, the stop-code should come up with an entirely blue screen, and it should be stated that an automatic restart will happen after automatically collecting some error information.

Regards.

Marc Cai, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Stop code 0xc000021a BSOD

Hi,

The blue screen with the stop code 0xc000021a error that you've encountered can be triggered due to corrupted or missing registry files. To effectively assist you with your concern, we suggest that you boot your device in Safe Mode trough the Windows Recovery
    Environment. Here are the steps on how to trigger Safe Mode:

• Turn on your computer.
    • When the Windows logo appear, unplug the power source of your computer.
    • Perform this step three times. On the fourth time, wait for the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

Once you're done, wait for your device to turn on and check if you encounter the same issue.

Feel free to post back if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Nov 11, 2019
  4. I need help. This happens twice now. Stop code 0xc000021a

0xc000021a Stopcode

Hi Stephen,

One of the possible reasons why you’re getting the stop error code 0xc000021a is because of an incompatible hardware that's connected to the computer. To get started with troubleshooting this, you can follow the suggested fixes provided by
    MohammandEskandary on this
    thread

In the event that it doesn't work, we suggest that you check this
    article
    for more troubleshooting steps in resolving this stop code error 0xc000021a.

Let us know if the issue has been resolved. Otherwise, we’ll be here if you need further assistance.

Genevieve Cri, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

I need help. This happens twice now. Stop code 0xc000021a

1. I need help. This happens twice now. Stop code 0xc000021a - Similar Threads - need help happens

2. Stop code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop code 0xc000021a: Hello! I have an error in Lenovo IdeaPad 320.Last night, I didn't choose trouble shoot when it appears on blue screen. Now "preparing automatic repair" and stop code "0xc000021a" is looping again and again. I can't do anything to change. I tried all F keys. Please help me to...
  3. Please help with stop code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with stop code 0xc000021a: after update and system restore, my laptop cannot get past this stop code. I tried to follow the steps on trouble shooting to restart laptop in safemode to uninstall, but unsuccessful. The steps that I follow: hold power button 10 secs to shut laptop down and push it again to...
  4. Please help with stop code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help with stop code 0xc000021a: after update and system restore, my laptop cannot get past this stop code. I tried to follow the steps on trouble shooting to restart laptop in safemode to uninstall, but unsuccessful. The steps that I follow: hold power button 10 secs to shut laptop down and push it again to...
  5. stop code: 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stop code: 0xc000021a: I get the stop code: 0x000021a and I cant do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-0xc000021a/eb30f39c-484f-4415-b01b-15b81f4e7fae
  6. Stop code 0xC000021A

Stop code 0xC000021A: Okay so i errored and ended up pulling such an amature move. Ill try and keep this as short as possible. I have a dell venue 10 pro with the last update of windows 10. A few days ago i updated my docking drives i believe. Upon restart i started having issues with the keyboard...
  7. Stop code 0xc000021a

Stop code 0xc000021a: Help please!!!, I have a blue screen and it says Your PC ran into a problem and it needs to restart but it won't !, I have an image of the screen which I have posted, really worried I have ruined my pc somehow !! Help please if possible Thanks Kevin[IMG]...
  8. Stop code 0xc000021a

Stop code 0xc000021a: i keep getting this code and I can’t get get to the troubleshooting screen. I can’t get into safe mode either using microsoft’s instruction. My computer is just turning on and off. HELP PLEASE!!! Thank you...
  9. stop code 0xc000021a

stop code 0xc000021a: I have a computer that has an stop code error 0xc000021a that has a restart running and restarts again and again. I can't get into the computer to do anything. How can I fix or at least get in to run a complete system restore....
  10. Stop code 0xc000021a

Stop code 0xc000021a: I have a computer that has an stop code error 0xc000021a that has a restart running and restarts again and again. I can't get into the computer to do anything. How can I fix or at least get in to run a complete system restore....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 stop code 0xc00021a