Windows 10: I need help to Activate 2007 Student Excell and and Word

Discus and support I need help to Activate 2007 Student Excell and and Word in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My product key is: QWWTP-DXD8R-YHDR4-T46J2-TFX68 Thank you, David Wright... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DavidWrightTF, Dec 1, 2018.

1. I need help to Activate 2007 Student Excell and and Word

My product key is: QWWTP-DXD8R-YHDR4-T46J2-TFX68 Thank you, David Wright

:)

DavidWrightTF, Dec 1, 2018
  2. billz Win User

Deleted Word 365 now I cannot load my word Home and Student 2007 disk

Just got back my son's two month since purchase of ACER Laptop after needing a new hard drive.
    As my handicapped son will get confused from the any Word Program even if a trial version or just an advertisng shell. I deleted the MS Word Program 365 on the list of programs When I try to install MS Word Home and Student 2007 - The Drive goes through the motions of starting to load the disk then stops, there is no response.
    Any Idears

billz, Dec 1, 2018
  3. heavenlee Win User
    Import Data from Excel Cell to Word 2007

Not by copy / paste ... I'm looking to import data automatically from a cell in Excel 2007 to my word document. ie [G:\HRSC\Organization\Reporting\HRSC Statistics.xls] Sheet4!$I$53 to go to a specific location in my Word document.
    My boss likes his data in narrative form but the spreadsheet must remain for other people to have easy data access. So if I want my word 2007 document to say we have 5500 calls per day, that information would come from [G:\HRSC\Organization\Reporting\HRSC Statistics.xls] Sheet4!$I$53 so every time I update that location in my excel sheet i can then open my word document and it will reflect the changes automatically.
    Any help at all would be greatly appreciated as I've been trying to figure this out for days. Thanks.

heavenlee, Dec 1, 2018
  4. I need help to Activate 2007 Student Excell and and Word

Marivel Man, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

I need help to Activate 2007 Student Excell and and Word

1. I need help to Activate 2007 Student Excell and and Word - Similar Threads - need help Activate

2. I need help to activate Windows Home Server 2007

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to activate Windows Home Server 2007: I have installed my WHS and cannot activate the license due to crypt32 certificate algorithm issue.i can ping webpages but cannot browse or download the cab file so that I can run windows update.all help is greatfully appreciated....
  3. I need help to activate Windows Home Server 2007

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help to activate Windows Home Server 2007: I have installed my WHS and cannot activate the license due to crypt32 certificate algorithm issue.i can ping webpages but cannot browse or download the cab file so that I can run windows update.all help is greatfully appreciated....
  4. Solution to Microsoft Outlook 2007 or 2010 not opening Word or Excel

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Solution to Microsoft Outlook 2007 or 2010 not opening Word or Excel: I found the fix. in this case, all that needs to be done is to remove and versions of excel viewer then outlook will point to what ever version of excel that you have on your pc. that's it*Smile Windows10 version 1909 162271
  5. Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint need help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint need help?: I just bought my first laptop and when I opened my excel or word it asked me to agree to a license agreement do I have to purchase or subscribe to Microsoft word and all other services or is it free and I just need to accept the license agreement and then I could use it for...
  6. Word 2007

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word 2007: Yes, I know it's no longer supported, but I'm pretty sure that Microsoft have actively removed a facility that used to work, namely, encryption. I can no longer find the facility within Word. The only place I see it mentioned is in the Properties of the Word file, where it is...
  7. office excel 2007

in Windows 10 Customization
    office excel 2007: why do I keep getting an error in office 2007 STDOLE32.tlb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-excel-2007/b77a8896-af42-4b81-9012-8ab19c1963bc
  8. Word 2007 and Excel 2007 frozen. How to uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word 2007 and Excel 2007 frozen. How to uninstall: Both Word 2007 and Excel 2007 have frozen with the an error message "The parameter is incorrect." I cannot uninstall. Route was C:\Users\Wanda\appdata\roaming\microsoft\internetexplorer\quicklaunch\userpinned\taskbar\microsoftofficeword2007.Ink I tried every...
  9. Office home & student 2007

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office home & student 2007: I bought M Office home & student 2007 and used it on old computer. I had no probs ever but got new computer last month and it now when I tried to install it, says the product key in the box is not correct, help, how can this be? Karl...
  10. Deleted Word 365 now I cannot load my word Home and Student 2007 disk

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Deleted Word 365 now I cannot load my word Home and Student 2007 disk: Just got back my son's two month since purchase of ACER Laptop after needing a new hard drive. As my handicapped son will get confused from the any Word Program even if a trial version or just an advertisng shell. I deleted the MS Word Program 365 on the list of programs...