Windows 10: I need help to activate, and perhaps get some love back towards MS Windows' way. Please?

Discus and support I need help to activate, and perhaps get some love back towards MS Windows' way. Please? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Ok... I'll preface by saying that I worked in customer support at some point, and never, ever raised my voice like I just did with an absolutely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Max_x2, May 3, 2021.

1. Max_x2 Win User

I need help to activate, and perhaps get some love back towards MS Windows' way. Please?

Ok... I'll preface by saying that I worked in customer support at some point, and never, ever raised my voice like I just did with an absolutely unhelpful... Anyways. That person put me on hold until the lines closed at 5:05 PM. Real classy.The problem: three weeks ago, my Windows installation threw a wrench in my gears. That resulted in some data lost. Being at ease with linux and, at that point in time, pissed off at Microsoft, I decided to leave MS alone for a few weeks. Fast forward to yesterday: I decided that while I was going to fresh install and spend the time to configure everything t

:)

Max_x2, May 3, 2021

2. windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, May 3, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 3, 2021
  4. I need help to activate, and perhaps get some love back towards MS Windows' way. Please?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 3, 2021
Thema:

I need help to activate, and perhaps get some love back towards MS Windows' way. Please?

1. I need help to activate, and perhaps get some love back towards MS Windows' way. Please? - Similar Threads - need help activate

2. Please some help needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please some help needed: There is a blue tiny window showing in my desktop and I dont know what it is. Please help me I cant figure out how to close it. I check on the task manager there is no unknown app. I need to remove it. It is annoying....
  3. Please some help needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please some help needed: There is a blue tiny window showing in my desktop and I dont know what it is. Please help me I cant figure out how to close it. I check on the task manager there is no unknown app. I need to remove it. It is annoying....
  4. Please some help needed

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I need some help with the Win10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need some help with the Win10 activation: Hi, my pc just tell me that I have no Windows 10 active. So i tried to buy a new key, but it does not work. Also it says error 0xC004F012 Can someone help me please?...
  6. I need some help with updates, please!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need some help with updates, please!: I'm currently trying to download something to my laptop, but whenever I try to do so, it tells me that "It's time to update your device" and gives me the option to either "Got to Microsoft Store" or "Update now". If I try to go to the store, it tells me to select an app to...
  7. need some help please!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need some help please!!!: I just got this ASUS ZENBOOK UX 305 LAP TOP and I have only in my short life with computers used android products and Microsoft and windows 10 is very much Japanese to me.. but I tried to stop some buffering and took it upon myself to act like I knew what I was doing and...
  8. For the love.. please help me..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    For the love.. please help me..: So.. recent update to 1909, now whenever I use "Save As" (Chrome, Edge Beta, FireFox: FWIW "Edge" seems unaffected) and use the explorer window to change my file location; my fucking keyboard inputs are random.. like.. spacebar="f" c="h".. I've been asking the ole internets...
  9. need help with activation PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    need help with activation PLEASE HELP: Hello my name is Landon and I have been trying to activate windows on my computer for a while now , I received my PC as a gift and when I got it windows 10 Pro had already been installed on it, all of a sudden windows has stopped working , and will not reactivate , the...
  10. Can I get some help please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I get some help please?: For four years my windows has not worked right. Have yet to this day gotten any help. No one believes me and every one defends windows and blames me. It is not fair at all. Many different versions on many different computers and all have problems after problems. My biggest...