Windows 10: I need help to bypass family features

Discus and support I need help to bypass family features in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My dad recently put family features restrictions on my laptop. I’m trying to download Minecraft windows edition to the laptop. I don’t have access to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gavinhayes1414, Jul 27, 2020.

1. I need help to bypass family features

My dad recently put family features restrictions on my laptop. I’m trying to download Minecraft windows edition to the laptop. I don’t have access to the store and he won’t let me download it. I don’t have admin on my laptop but I do have access to another laptop that has admin access without him knowing. Is it possible to download Minecraft to a flash drive on the other laptop and then move it to my laptop. Any help is great. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Gavinhayes1414
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Gavinhayes1414, Jul 27, 2020

2. to bypass family features

hello my parents blocked me from watching youtube or roblox I would like to know how to bypass family features so I can play all these games don't tell me to listen to my parents tell me a method on how to bypass this

OwenMcEachan, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Family Features Blocking Chrome on Adult Account

Hello,

Best that we could suggest here as an easy fix is to have the Family feature administrator remove your account from the list. Feel free to check out
    this link from our support website for steps on how to do so.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Isi, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Julie Ram Win User

I need help to bypass family features

Family Features

Hi Moyesh,

It seems that someone had turned the parental controls. To help you out with the concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to turn off family features.

Let us know how it goes and if it case you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Julie Ram, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

I need help to bypass family features

1. I need help to bypass family features - Similar Threads - need help bypass

2. I need help leaving family group.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I need help leaving family group.: Hey my name is Hector Lugo,I was looking on guidance on how I would go about leaving the family group my account is under. It was made under my step mom when I was 15/16 and now I am 23. I am no longer in contact with her for reasons id prefer not to explain but, there has to...
  3. I need help leaving family group.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help leaving family group.: Hey my name is Hector Lugo,I was looking on guidance on how I would go about leaving the family group my account is under. It was made under my step mom when I was 15/16 and now I am 23. I am no longer in contact with her for reasons id prefer not to explain but, there has to...
  4. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed: My kids figured out how to bypass/crash family safety time limits, app block , install application they want etc. They seem to be using "op autoclicker" some sort of auto mouse clicker, they set it up so the mouse auto clicks multiple times on a blocked app or something or...
  5. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed: My kids figured out how to bypass/crash family safety time limits, app block , install application they want etc. They seem to be using "op autoclicker" some sort of auto mouse clicker, they set it up so the mouse auto clicks multiple times on a blocked app or something or...
  6. HOW TO BYPASS MICROSOFT FAMILY FEATURES BLOCKED APP???

HOW TO BYPASS MICROSOFT FAMILY FEATURES BLOCKED APP???: My salty parents blocked me from apps like chrome, etc. How to bypass it pls tell me?Are they any glitches or something that can help me?PLS HELP ME...
  7. Microsoft family safety bypassed

Microsoft family safety bypassed: My kids figured out how to bypass family safety time limits, app block etc. They seem to be using "op autoclicker" some sort of auto mouse clicker, they set it up so the mouse auto clicks multiple times on a blocked app or something or maybe a window that pops asking for more...
  8. im able to bypass family features as a member

im able to bypass family features as a member: hi, I want to tell you some of my bypasses incase you can do them when bored 1.admin bypass I become an admin as a kid 9 years old 2.kick everyone bypass i kicked everyone in family thats all bye...
  9. I Bypassed Microsoft Family Features >:

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Bypassed Microsoft Family Features >:: Microsoft You Need To Stop Being Lazy And Actually Make Family Features Good... OR DONT I DONT CARE THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO BREAK YOUR CRAPPY APP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bypassed-microsoft-family-features/c42895fc-0e12-4b40-9d73-aa4764c7ff01
  10. Need help for a family member

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help for a family member: Hi I hope someone can help me. A family member got a new hp laptop, she did the setup, but thought the Microsoft account was her's it's her email address, but his name so turns out her new laptop now signs her in with her X-husbands name. She is very bummed. How can we fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to bypass Microsoft Family features app blocker