Windows 10: i need help to change from an administrator account to standard built in adminstrator...

Discus and support i need help to change from an administrator account to standard built in adminstrator... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to change from an administrator account to standard built in administrator account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by timothylong1, Jan 30, 2020.

1. i need help to change from an administrator account to standard built in adminstrator...

I want to change from an administrator account to standard built in administrator account

:)

timothylong1, Jan 30, 2020

2. How to change the administrator to a standard account.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to try these steps after enabling the Built-in Administrator Account.

Step 1: Enable Built-in Administrator Account.

a) Press Windows and x
    key together on your desktop screen.

b) Click on Command Prompt (admin).

c) Type: net user administrator /active: yes

Note: Please follow the same steps and type
    net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done.

After enabling Built-in admin, please try with the steps below:

Step 2: Try to change the account type of other accounts from Built-in Administrator Account.

I would suggest you to try the steps under the section “Can I make changes to someone else's user account?” in the following article.

User accounts: FAQ

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jan 30, 2020
  3. How to change standard account to adminstrator?

how to change standard account to adminstrator ..

note: i have only one account it is standard and he asked me to do adminstrator ?!!

how to do it ??

Original title: windows 10 proplem

eslamashraf, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Solutions Win User

i need help to change from an administrator account to standard built in adminstrator...

Unable to Hide Built in Adminstrator Account (Version 1909.)

Thanks Brink *Smile

Yes, my user account I normally is also an administrator account.

No and you'll see how netplwiz looks in my user account; the only difference when using it in the administrator account in question is that that account is listed, too.
    i need help to change from an administrator account to standard built in adminstrator... [​IMG]

Solutions, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

i need help to change from an administrator account to standard built in adminstrator...

1. i need help to change from an administrator account to standard built in adminstrator... - Similar Threads - need help change

2. How to change from standard account to an administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change from standard account to an administrator account: Hi, I accidentally changed my one and only admin account on windows 8.1 to a regular account guest. Now, I can't make any changes to user accounts, only admin account users can do that. How do I fix this?...
  3. How to change from standard account to an administrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change from standard account to an administrator account: Hi, I accidentally changed my one and only admin account on windows 8.1 to a regular account guest. Now, I can't make any changes to user accounts, only admin account users can do that. How do I fix this?...
  4. how to change from administrator account to standard account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change from administrator account to standard account: I would like to change from an administrator account to a standard account. Is there a way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-from-administrator-account-to/429d068f-5f2e-484e-a2f1-c37592200845
  5. how to change from administrator account to standard account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change from administrator account to standard account: I would like to change from an administrator account to a standard account. Is there a way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-from-administrator-account-to/429d068f-5f2e-484e-a2f1-c37592200845
  6. how to change from administrator account to standard account

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Change Account type from Administrator to Standard

Change Account type from Administrator to Standard: How do I change Account type from Administrator to Standard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-account-type-from-administrator-to-standard/0bb78dea-dd6e-4e42-b949-ff40def4d648
  8. changing standard account to administrator account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    changing standard account to administrator account: by mistakely I have changed administrator account to standard account please help me to solve problem I cant finding any solutions for this...
  9. Changing a user account from standard to administration

Changing a user account from standard to administration: Yesterday as I was going through my laptop I happened to change my user account from administrator to standard and now i cant reverse it back to admin as it does not allow me to make the change. Please i really need help as i cannot install anything on my laptop....
  10. Change from standard account to administrator account

Change from standard account to administrator account: I was setting on my admin account to stardard account. Now I cannot install any program.. I don't have full control to my pc. Please tell me how to change back to orginal setting....