Windows 10: I need help to change my project setting

Discus and support I need help to change my project setting in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have broken display on my notebook, so Iam using second monitor conecte by hdmi-dvi. I' ve started my notebook in save mode and I probabbly need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Ireallyneedhelp, Jun 22, 2020.

1. I need help to change my project setting

I have broken display on my notebook, so Iam using second monitor conecte by hdmi-dvi. I' ve started my notebook in save mode and I probabbly need to do some start up, but I cant see nothing on my display. I need to change my project setting.. if i press windows+p for these settings I can se that the options are opened, but if i try to change it (I cant see what iam doing) by pressing page down/page up/tab and enter, nothing happends

Can you help me? *Sad
    Thank youuu!

:)

Ireallyneedhelp, Jun 22, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Project to this PC Password setting

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

We understand your concern as you are unable to cast your android device to Windows 10 PC. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the Android version installed on the device?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if you are able to cast the device.

1. Press Windows + I key to open
      Settings
    2. Click on System and then click Projecting to this PC.
    3. Under Some Windows and Android devices can project to this PC when you say it’s OK select the drop down to
      Available everywhere.
    4. Now under Ask to project to this PC select First time only.
    5. Under Require PIN for pairing select Never.
    6. Now under This PC can be discovered for projection only when it’s plugged into a power source toggle the switch to On/Off.
    Once you set these settings follow the steps below.

1. Press Windows + S key together and type
      Connect.
    2. Now open Settings on your Phone and click on
      Connected devices.
    3. Then select Cast and choose the PC
      name
    Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Norton Win User

I need help to change my project setting

Crunchers Helping Crunchers : The New Project

Suggestion: If we do the build those that contribute all get put "in the hat" and someone gets picked for a nice treat.

I'm thinking a video card, psu, or something like that *Smile I need help to change my project setting :)

What do you think????

***EDIT- added a suggestion list for the Thank You prize ***

Cruncher's Helping Crunchers Project Thank You suggestions:
    - Video card
    - PSU
    - Gift card (area specific)
    - Water cooling setup

Norton, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

I need help to change my project setting

1. I need help to change my project setting - Similar Threads - need help change

2. I need help with my wifi settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my wifi settings.: I have a wifi adapter in my computer for now , it’s an old one and only runs the 2.4ghz wifi. I don’t know too much about networks just from what i’ve read trying to connect this adapter and fix it. It keeps going up and down the connect and then when it gets so low it just...
  3. I need help with my wifi settings.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help with my wifi settings.: I have a wifi adapter in my computer for now , it’s an old one and only runs the 2.4ghz wifi. I don’t know too much about networks just from what i’ve read trying to connect this adapter and fix it. It keeps going up and down the connect and then when it gets so low it just...
  4. Help me with this pls i need it for school project

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me with this pls i need it for school project: Why does it say, "Check your Microphone Privacy Settings" and then when i do that it has the camera app microphone access on, then when i try again it still says that it still needs access from the Pivacy settings in The microsoft camera app...
  5. Help me with this pls i need it for school project

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me with this pls i need it for school project: Why does it say, "Check your Microphone Privacy Settings" and then when i do that it has the camera app microphone access on, then when i try again it still says that it still needs access from the Pivacy settings in The microsoft camera app...
  6. Help me with this pls i need it for school project

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Wireless Projecting help needed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless Projecting help needed: Help, I can wirelessly project from my surface go 2 to my surface pro 4, but im trying to project my surface pro 4 to my surface go 2, but it doesnt work. Can anyone help? surface go 2 is not up-to-date on updates, while surface pro 4 is. submitted by /u/EmersonOwO [link]...
  8. Need help projecting PC to laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help projecting PC to laptop: A few minutes ago (maybe half an hour), I was projecting my desktop PC to my laptop (both Windows 10). I disconnected, and now I want to project again, but the laptop is not showing up in the "Connect" list. Laptop "Projecting to this PC" settings are currently: -Available...
  9. Changing display numbers and projection settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing display numbers and projection settings: Hi, I'm familiar with how to change basic display settings drag and drop, make 1 primary and 2nd one secondary. But I have a problem. On my last windows today when I'd choose a projection option "Show only on PC screen" might be called different, I'm using Croatian then the...
  10. Need help changing settings name

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help changing settings name: Need help changing settings name Is any way to change the name in C:\Users\”Name” to something like C:\Users\Josh submitted by /u/Just-Joshua [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eag03g/need_help_changing_settings_name/