Windows 10: I need help to find the lost notepad

Discus and support I need help to find the lost notepad in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have the notepad folder in my desktop with all my passwords and everything that I need daily but today I don't know it just got deleted or lost cuz I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mol7ekma, Oct 3, 2020.

1. I need help to find the lost notepad

I have the notepad folder in my desktop with all my passwords and everything that I need daily but today I don't know it just got deleted or lost cuz I couldn't find it in the recycle bin and it's just not there. Please help me.

submitted by /u/mol7ekma
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mol7ekma, Oct 3, 2020

2. Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 3, 2020
  3. JCabebe Win User
    Notepad

I followed your suggestion but wasn't able to find Notepad listed on the startup. There are some listed as program but don't know which ones it could be.

JCabebe, Oct 3, 2020
  4. I need help to find the lost notepad

notepad

Hi Rich,

I suggest that you use "WordPad" in Windows 10 to accomplish your task. Notepad is just too basic for this function.

I Hope This Helps

If My Reply Answered Your Question, Please Mark It Answered. Thank-You

Leprechaun J, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

I need help to find the lost notepad

1. I need help to find the lost notepad - Similar Threads - need help find

2. I need help with Notepad documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with Notepad documents: I moved my notepad documents to a new computer. When opened I get the error= The cloud file provider is not running" Please help, Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-notepad-documents/0f611967-3bb3-4b4a-b463-a016bdc83abe
  3. I need help with Notepad documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with Notepad documents: I moved my notepad documents to a new computer. When opened I get the error= The cloud file provider is not running" Please help, Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-notepad-documents/0f611967-3bb3-4b4a-b463-a016bdc83abe
  4. Lost NotePad and WordPad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost NotePad and WordPad: NotePad and WordPad have disappeared from my Windows 10. Hot can I recover them? I tried to add them from the store and I get this error 0x80070002. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-notepad-and-wordpad/5d960806-311f-41a2-9b1e-93e1faa5e494
  5. finding a lost notepad document

finding a lost notepad document: I created a short document yesterday on Notepad. When I tried to print it, it would not respond and print. Now I cannot find this document anywhere, and I did not delete it. The history of documents shows my search for it, but also says not found; no bytes used. where did...
  6. LOST ARTICLE IN NOTEPAD

LOST ARTICLE IN NOTEPAD: I saved an article I typed in Windows 10 Notepad. When I retrieved it in my documents it has come out in a very different format which i cannot use. Is there any way I can get my original back....
  7. Need help with notepad program (.bat)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with notepad program (.bat): Ok, so I have a notepad program working and all using the .bat file extension on MY computer, but I want it to work on anybody’s. Here’s the code: @echo off set number=0 :benchmark start C:\Users\myname\Documents\benchmark.txt set /a number=%number%+1 echo Tabs:...
  8. I LOST MY NOTEPAD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I LOST MY NOTEPAD: I WROTE AMEASSAGE FOR MY CHURCH AND NOW I CAN'T FIND WHERE LOOK FOR IT AT PLEASE HELP........... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-notepad/3135279b-5a1a-4ab2-8e83-e1ddd090d31b
  9. notepad I lost my file

notepad I lost my file: Hi microsoft.. I lost my file in notepad, how can i get that back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-i-lost-my-file/ad3923bd-7b39-4947-a238-d07d60efbe03
  10. Need A Little Notepad++ Help

Need A Little Notepad++ Help: Can someone tell me how to clear the memory/cache of the "Find" and "Find & Replace" functions in Notepad++? I'm getting quite a long list there. No, it's not the end of the world, but it is bugging me. Appreciate your help. 111889