Windows 10: I need help to fix the issue with my graphics...

Discus and support I need help to fix the issue with my graphics... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I asked 2 questions and the answers doesn't work.First... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RazvanSirbu_14, Jul 28, 2022.

1. I need help to fix the issue with my graphics...

I asked 2 questions and the answers doesn't work.First question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-have-issues-with-my-graphics-card/199d721c-0b5c-4327-95bf-8c2d92863e75Second question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-can-t-fix-issues-with-my-graphics-card/2f5e31b2-b780-4497-937b-2bb4055a3984?page=2 at second question the man says that the problem isn't my AMD Radeon, but my intel HD Gaphics.You can see what I asked on first and second question.Can you help ???????????????

:)

RazvanSirbu_14, Jul 28, 2022

2. graphics card issue in Windows 10

Hi Harish,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

I would suggest you to follow the same steps above suggested by Jenith_James and select the previous operating system like
    Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 7 and install it
    and check if it helps.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    following the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver and select
      Update driver software.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the
    graphics card drivers and
    update and check.

Refer: How
    to install and update the drivers

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 28, 2022
  3. AndreePin Win User
    graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jul 28, 2022
  4. I need help to fix the issue with my graphics...

Constant issues with windows update .. suspected to be graphics driver problem.

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have performed trying to fix the issue. Go to the Windows update installed and let us know which Windows update KB number is conflict to the issue.

• Type update on the windows search bar and select View installed update.

• Check for the KB number.
    You can also hide/block the Windows update, visit the below link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

Meanwhile, let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check. At first, I suggest you to install the graphic card driver and try installing the Windows update. Go to the below link and click on AUTO DETECT YOUR GPU. It
    will automatically detect the updated graphics card driver.

Offizielle GeForce-Treiber | NVIDIA

Hope this helps. Let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 28, 2022
Thema:

I need help to fix the issue with my graphics...

1. I need help to fix the issue with my graphics... - Similar Threads - need help fix

2. I need help fixing a FPS issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing a FPS issue: When i go to look in graphic setting for the application it doesn't show up on the list of games. and when i try to add the file to the list and change the setting it doesn't do anything. I know its running off the internal GPU instead of the detected GPU. This is causing the...
  3. I need help fixing a FPS issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help fixing a FPS issue: When i go to look in graphic setting for the application it doesn't show up on the list of games. and when i try to add the file to the list and change the setting it doesn't do anything. I know its running off the internal GPU instead of the detected GPU. This is causing the...
  4. I need help fixing zooming in issues on my HP laptop.

I need help fixing zooming in issues on my HP laptop.: Everything is zoomed in and I have tried all other fixes. Various shortcuts did not work at all like ctrl and + and many more that I don't remeber off the top of my head. I also went to my computer display settings and changed the display resolution and scale of the screen...
  5. I need help to fix the issue with my graphics...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to fix the issue with my graphics...: I asked 2 questions and the answers doesn't work.First question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-have-issues-with-my-graphics-card/199d721c-0b5c-4327-95bf-8c2d92863e75Second...
  6. I need help to fix the issue with my graphics...

I need help to fix the issue with my graphics...: I asked 2 questions and the answers doesn't work.First question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-have-issues-with-my-graphics-card/199d721c-0b5c-4327-95bf-8c2d92863e75Second...
  7. I need help with my integrated graphics?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help with my integrated graphics?: I have a Msi MPG Z490 M gaming edge WiFi I have a rtx3070 64Bg ram I9 10gen kf and windows 10 I have turned on integrated multiple monitors but it does not show that I have it plugged in to the integrated hdmi sense the second monitor is a vga to hdmi I have to use the on...
  8. I need help fixing an alt tab issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help fixing an alt tab issue: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Accomplished_Share48 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k67arb/i_need_help_fixing_an_alt_tab_issue/
  9. I need help fixing this 0x80070020 issue!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help fixing this 0x80070020 issue!: I am having an issue with the Microsoft store. It won't let me install games on my other drive. It won't even let me select which drive to download games/apps to. So I tried to change it manually, and I got this error. How can I fix this? I tried a lot of things online and...
  10. Need help with SLI Graphics Card Issue.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need help with SLI Graphics Card Issue.: Hey, I'm having a bit of an Issue, out of the blue, I'm unable to SLI my 780Ti's (Driver 355.82). The cards themselves are detected in Device Manager at the same time, but one always has this error doesn't matter which one it is) when they are both plugged in (SLI bridged or...