Windows 10: I need help to get into my laptop

Discus and support I need help to get into my laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I need help a live tech person to help get into my laptop windows 10. Pin no longer working and i moved from texas to Ca and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by NancyCash, Apr 10, 2020.

1. NancyCash Win User

I need help to get into my laptop

Split from this thread.​

I need help a live tech person to help get into my laptop windows 10. Pin no longer working and i moved from texas to Ca and no !onger have original email or phone number?

:)

NancyCash, Apr 10, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 10, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 10, 2020
  4. silkstone Win User

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

1. I need help to get into my laptop - Similar Threads - need help laptop

2. Need help getting into laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help getting into laptop: My Microsoft school account hasn't been letting me login on my laptop. I usually sign in to the laptop with a 4 digit pin but now it doesn't give me the option to login with pin but I don't have a password for it and I can't do any type of reboot because it keeps asking for...
  3. Need help getting into laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help getting into laptop: My Microsoft school account hasn't been letting me login on my laptop. I usually sign in to the laptop with a 4 digit pin but now it doesn't give me the option to login with pin but I don't have a password for it and I can't do any type of reboot because it keeps asking for...
  4. Need help getting into laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I need help getting into my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting into my laptop: I need help getting into my laptop I have forgotten my pen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-getting-into-my-laptop/126d9d95-ca9e-474c-9067-6bb1d94008eb
  6. I need help getting into my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help getting into my laptop: I need help getting into my laptop I have forgotten my pen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-getting-into-my-laptop/126d9d95-ca9e-474c-9067-6bb1d94008eb
  7. I need help getting into my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I need help with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my laptop: Hi, I accidentally spilled water on my Winnovo N140 laptop and now it keeps saying preparing automatic repair but it does that then turns off then turns on again and still shows preparing automatic reapair. And I forgot to say that I completely dried out the laptop. Does any...
  9. I need help with my laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help with my laptop.: The problems started a few days after I got my laptop, im not sure if its a virus or something else. But every time i started it up two cmds popped up one behind the other, then I decided to reset my laptop with a clean reset, and when I did a cmd popped up in the middle of...
  10. I need help with my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my laptop: Okay so one year ago my dad bought me a gaming Asus laptop, everything went incredibly well until a virus got in, we cleaned the laptop and made a clean with fresh start, but now everytime I press the letter “T” it restarts automatically, does anybody know how to fix that or...