Windows 10: I need help to getting the back-up working on my OneDrive

Discus and support I need help to getting the back-up working on my OneDrive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need help getting my OneDrive to back-up. Any help will be appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GWPlain, Mar 13, 2019.

1. GWPlain Win User

I need help to getting the back-up working on my OneDrive

I need help getting my OneDrive to back-up. Any help will be appreciated.

:)

GWPlain, Mar 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Help - OneDrive/Quick Access bypass not working

Sorry for the late reply. I missed your post somehow. *Sad

By default, the Documents from the Start list opens to Documents in This PC. The Documents folder in This PC is just a link of your "C:\Users\(user-name)\Documents" folder though.

Since it opens to your OneDrive location instead, it sounds like you have Documents set to save to OneDrive by default. You can use the same steps in OPTION ONE of the tutorial below to set Documents to save to the default This PC only again.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

I need help to getting the back-up working on my OneDrive [​IMG]

Brink, Mar 13, 2019
  4. I need help to getting the back-up working on my OneDrive

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

I need help to getting the back-up working on my OneDrive

1. I need help to getting the back-up working on my OneDrive - Similar Threads - need help getting

2. I need help getting my windows boot manager back.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help getting my windows boot manager back.: I can access bios but only with my usb plugged in bc i have parrot os downloaded to it. In my bios it doesnt even show my Windows Boot Manager or anything anymore other than my usb.. when i do access bios i realize that my hdd say none. PLEASE HELP!!Is there anyway i can...
  3. I need help getting my windows boot manager back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting my windows boot manager back.: I can access bios but only with my usb plugged in bc i have parrot os downloaded to it. In my bios it doesnt even show my Windows Boot Manager or anything anymore other than my usb.. when i do access bios i realize that my hdd say none. PLEASE HELP!!Is there anyway i can...
  4. I need help getting my windows boot manager back.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I get OneDrive to back up my downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get OneDrive to back up my downloads folder?: So I tend to keep a decent chunk of my files in my downloads folder out of habit, and I just now realized that OneDrive only has options to back up the desktop, documents, and pictures folders. How can I tell it to back up my downloads folder as well, given that I have a lot...
  6. How can I get OneDrive to back up my downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get OneDrive to back up my downloads folder?: So I tend to keep a decent chunk of my files in my downloads folder out of habit, and I just now realized that OneDrive only has options to back up the desktop, documents, and pictures folders. How can I tell it to back up my downloads folder as well, given that I have a lot...
  7. I need help getting my normal account back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help getting my normal account back: I did a update on the 14th of this month and when I logged in today It signed me in a temporary account. I tried the restarting and going to admin mode and other stuff so what do I do....
  8. Need help cant get back into my conputer!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help cant get back into my conputer!: Can’t get to desktop So i was running windows on my Macbook with bootcamp and couldnt start some apps because of an error so i looked it up and was told to download Microsoft c++ (64) and (86). But after restarting i got a bluescreen that tells me: Your device ran into a...
  9. Need help backing up windows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help backing up windows.: So I used EaseUS Todo Backup software to backup my data. I click on the desktop folder in the backup folder and I see some of them are missing, some are there just not all. Where did that all went? I don't see any of the PDF files. submitted by /u/FidgetyJester40 [link]...
  10. Can I get OneDrive back to Set up OneDrive so OneDrive isn’t usable

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I get OneDrive back to Set up OneDrive so OneDrive isn’t usable: Computer: Lenovo IdeaPad S340-15IWL laptop Windows 10 Home with a Microsoft account. I plan on using How to Uninstall OneDrive in Windows 10 Uninstall OneDrive in Windows 10 --- I wanted to ask first in case there are any gotcha’s since it isn't my laptop. [img]...