Windows 10: I need help to install windows 11 but my pc says secure boot state unsupported.

Discus and support I need help to install windows 11 but my pc says secure boot state unsupported. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My pc has Legacy bios and also it says Secure Boot State: Unsupported. If I turn it UEFI bios then can I have Secure Boot State: ON? Also I have TPM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Akash Ojha, Jul 9, 2021.

1. I need help to install windows 11 but my pc says secure boot state unsupported.

My pc has Legacy bios and also it says Secure Boot State: Unsupported. If I turn it UEFI bios then can I have Secure Boot State: ON? Also I have TPM 2.0 but Pc health check app says this pc doesn't meet system requirements. Please help me.

:)

Akash Ojha, Jul 9, 2021

2. Secure boot state unsupported

HI

Pavillion dv6t6c00 with i7 processor, Can I change the disk from mbr to gpt; if so how in windows 10.

I have a brand new hard drive I can reinstall windows 10 if needed. I don't see any bios updates in my notebook. msinfo32 shows that secure boot state is unsupported. Can you help how to change the bios mode from legacy to UEFI and secure boot state to
    on.

Thank you

jayaruveeru, Jul 9, 2021
  3. Secure boot state unsupported

I need help to install windows 11 but my pc says secure boot state unsupported. 727e9026-e7ea-4ca5-82c1-4afbdb2e24ad.png

Hi guys, so recently i found out about the remix os. I wanted to install and try it, but i can't seem to disable my secure boot, in order for the remix os to boot. After looking everywhere, i saw my msinfo32 says that my secure boot state is unsupported,
    what exactly does it mean?

tanjun hong, Jul 9, 2021
  4. I need help to install windows 11 but my pc says secure boot state unsupported.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

I need help to install windows 11 but my pc says secure boot state unsupported.

1. I need help to install windows 11 but my pc says secure boot state unsupported. - Similar Threads - need help install

2. install windows 11 on unsupported pc and activate it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    install windows 11 on unsupported pc and activate it: hi, i have a pc intel core i3 4th Gen and windows 10 activated with digital license on it .as you know this pc doesn't meet windows 11 requirement and normally i cant install windows 11. but there are a few ways to install windows 11 on non-supported pcso my question is , if...
  3. I need help in my PC not booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help in my PC not booting: My PC keeps on starting with startup repair error. When I initiate the repair t will restart and does nothing. Nothing. I have multiple restarts already and I made my PC cool still no options to boot at least in the sign in page. I dont remember doing anything does not cool...
  4. I need help in my PC not booting

I need help in my PC not booting: My PC keeps on starting with startup repair error. When I initiate the repair t will restart and does nothing. Nothing. I have multiple restarts already and I made my PC cool still no options to boot at least in the sign in page. I dont remember doing anything does not cool...
  5. I need help in my PC not booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. secure boot enabled in uefi, says unsupported when i try to update to win 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    secure boot enabled in uefi, says unsupported when i try to update to win 11: I have been trying to update to windows 11, i turned on tpm 2.0 and secure boot in the UEFI, but when i run the installer it says that secure boot is unsupported/disabled. My pc spect are: ryzen 5 3400g, ASRock b450 pro4-f, 16gb of ram...
  7. secure boot enabled in uefi, says unsupported when i try to update to win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    secure boot enabled in uefi, says unsupported when i try to update to win 11: I have been trying to update to windows 11, i turned on tpm 2.0 and secure boot in the UEFI, but when i run the installer it says that secure boot is unsupported/disabled. My pc spect are: ryzen 5 3400g, ASRock b450 pro4-f, 16gb of ram...
  8. secure boot enabled in uefi, says unsupported when i try to update to win 11

9. Can't get Secure Boot in msinfo32 says that my secure boot state is unsupported but is on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get Secure Boot in msinfo32 says that my secure boot state is unsupported but is on...: My BIOS shows secure boot enabled. But msinfo 32 shows unsupported. Can't figure out why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-secure-boot-in-msinfo32-says-that-my/98e0b398-daa0-4003-9031-451547dd2080
  10. Secure Boot State Unsupported with UEFI Bios and GPT Disk Formation.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Secure Boot State Unsupported with UEFI Bios and GPT Disk Formation.: Hello everyone. I am currently running Windows 10 Insider Build and have gotten the option to update to Windows 11 Insider Build but my PC is coming up with the error "This PC Can't Run Windows 11. This PC Must support Secure Boot.". This is very confusing because my PC is...