Windows 10: i need help to open microsoft store on my window 10 version 2004

Discus and support i need help to open microsoft store on my window 10 version 2004 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; window 10 education version 2004 when my window version 190.., my Microsoft store can't download anything and I searched to solve this error. I reset... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ge_Ge_Lir, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Ge_Ge_Lir Win User

i need help to open microsoft store on my window 10 version 2004

window 10 education version 2004

when my window version 190.., my Microsoft store can't download anything and I searched to solve this error. I reset MS store and I used window PowerShell to solve error. The result, I can't open MS store and also can't find MS store in app &features but it still appeared on task bar. so I update my version 190. to 2004 the latest version and also check for updates.

Right now, I don't have Microsoft store in my pc even after window update. so I think I need to reinstall MS store so I did it but nothing become happen. and I have difficult to open microsoft.com from microsoft edge. I also create another microsoft account but nothing special become happen too.

:)

Ge_Ge_Lir, Aug 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 17, 2020
  4. i need help to open microsoft store on my window 10 version 2004

The "Open Diagnostic Data Viewer" is broken in Windows 10 (64) Version 2004

Hi,

Since the issue is still not solved so as to the next step I would suggest you roll back the Windows 10 2004 update and try updating it again following the below instructions.

To Rollback windows 2004 update follow the below instructions:

Open Settings by typing in the search box next to windows icon

Click on Update & Security.

Click on Recovery.

Under “Go back to the previous version of Windows 10,” click the Get started button.

Select a reason why you’re uninstalling version 2004.

Click the Next button.

Click the No, thanks button.

Click the Next button.

Click the Next button again.

Click the Go back to the earlier build button.

Once you complete the steps, the device will remove the latest feature update, and it’ll revert to the previous version

Next

To Install the Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Windows Expert User

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

i need help to open microsoft store on my window 10 version 2004

1. i need help to open microsoft store on my window 10 version 2004 - Similar Threads - need help open

2. I need help with the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help with the microsoft store: My Microsoft store is really outdated im on version 12011.1001.1.0 and it doesn't let me install any games or apps I also cant download windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-the-microsoft-store/3739b9d7-8462-4ca3-b1c8-5e35e7655b44
  3. I need help with the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with the microsoft store: My Microsoft store is really outdated im on version 12011.1001.1.0 and it doesn't let me install any games or apps I also cant download windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-the-microsoft-store/3739b9d7-8462-4ca3-b1c8-5e35e7655b44
  4. I need help with the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Microsoft Store is not opening... Help :

My Microsoft Store is not opening... Help :: Hi there,Around 3-4 weeks, my Microsoft Store isn't opening. When I click on it, it opens but in 10 secs, automatically closed.I'm using 21H1 with Windows 10 Pro....
  6. Everyone I need help with my microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everyone I need help with my microsoft store: I reset microsoft store one time because it wasn't functioning properly and now It doesn't even show up in my search bar and whenever I find it in my apps section it doesn't even load up. I've tried countless commands in powershell but none of the work. submitted by...
  7. I need Help with microsoft store

I need Help with microsoft store: For this few weeks i can't open my microsoft store. can tell me what happened? submitted by /u/AHMADAIMAN18 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbiomq/i_need_help_with_microsoft_store/
  8. Help needed in Windows 10 2004 version.

Help needed in Windows 10 2004 version.: Hello, I have Intel Xeon e5-2660 (8 core 16 threads) and 16 Gigs of RAM on my Dell Precision T3610. I have Windows 10 2004 version running. But my problem is that sometimes my PC gets stuck in normal usage and I have to hold down the power button to restart it. I had checked...
  9. Windows 2004: Microsoft Store Help 0x80073D05

Windows 2004: Microsoft Store Help 0x80073D05: Hi, I have recently updated to the 2004 update and I have tried to launch Spotify which was installed previously by the Microsoft Store and came up with an error so I have uninstalled Spotify from the laptop, and tried to reinstall it. While it is installing about 70% of...
  10. I need help with the Microsoft Store

I need help with the Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install an app from the store, the install button will not work. It will register that it has been pressed, but nothing will happen, except add it to my library. If i try to install it from there, once again, the button will register being pressed, but it...