Windows 10: I Need help to remove/delete Trojan:Win64/Donut.CIK!MTB, VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D and...

Discus and support I Need help to remove/delete Trojan:Win64/Donut.CIK!MTB, VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D and... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I downloaded a file that turns out it was malware I assume?. I'd have tried to remove the threat with Windows defender but it's seem it doesn't work at... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Albertus Stefan Hindrawan, Aug 16, 2022.

1. I Need help to remove/delete Trojan:Win64/Donut.CIK!MTB, VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D and...

I downloaded a file that turns out it was malware I assume?. I'd have tried to remove the threat with Windows defender but it's seem it doesn't work at all and every like 2 minutes it makes my computer slower CPU, and RAM Usage will in it's peek every 2 minutes making the computer slower. I did see the previous thread about someone meet the same problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/help-me-remove-virtoolwin32excludeprocd-please/925dc094-fb0c-47ee-9d13-0f855ca1f8a6and I already started tried to scan with FRST.exe I'll provide the FRST.txt and Addition.txt below.

:)

Albertus Stefan Hindrawan, Aug 16, 2022
  2. Bruce Hagen, Aug 16, 2022
  3. TSKYBing Win User
    Trojan and Malware

2/21/2022 5:28:49 AM

Files scanned: 1217349

Detected files: 43

Cleaned files: 43

Total scan time 06:50:37

Scan status: Finished

C:\$SysReset\AppxLogs\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\$SysReset\CloudImage\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\$SysReset\Logs\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\$SysReset\MDM\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\$SysReset\Scratch\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\$SysReset\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\Aomei\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\Boot\sm_da\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\Boot\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\FRST\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\system32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\PI\PI.xBAD PowerShell/Kryptik.D trojan cleaned by deleting

C:\LDPlayer\LDPlayer4.0\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\LDPlayer\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\MobiMoverBackup\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\NVIDIA\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\OneDriveTemp\S-1-5-21-2131174034-2530422207-1368632259-1001\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\OneDriveTemp\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\Program Files\Wondershare\Wondershare Filmora\WsAP-Filmora.dll a variant of Win64/HackTool.Crack.W potentially unsafe application cleaned by deleting

C:\Program Files\Wondershare\Wondershare Filmora - Copy\WsAP-Filmora.dll a variant of Win64/HackTool.Crack.W potentially unsafe application cleaned by deleting

C:\Program Files (x86)\****-GoldBerg\****\OnlineFix64.dll a variant of Win64/HackTool.Crack.AA potentially unsafe application cleaned by deleting

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\Riot Games\Riot Client\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\Riot Games\VALORANT\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\Riot Games\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\SWSetup\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\temp\TxGameDownload\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\temp\{AA7C2609-F5C3-4F2D-85D0-97C700C016B3}\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\temp\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\text\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\Users\TSKY\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\Users\TSKY\Desktop\Ready.Or.Not.v17900.Early.Access\Ready Or Not\ReadyOrNot\Binaries\Win64\Custom.dll a variant of Win64/HackTool.Crack.AD potentially unsafe application cleaned by deleting

C:\Users\TSKY\Desktop\Ready.Or.Not.v17900.Early.Access\Ready Or Not\ReadyOrNot\Binaries\Win64\OnlineFix64.dll a variant of Win64/HackTool.Crack.AA potentially unsafe application cleaned by deleting

C:\Users\TSKY\Downloads\Ready_or_Not_Fix_Repair_Steam_V3_Generic\ReadyOrNot\Binaries\Win64\Custom.dll a variant of Win64/HackTool.Crack.AD potentially unsafe application cleaned by deleting

C:\Users\TSKY\Downloads\Ready_or_Not_Fix_Repair_Steam_V3_Generic\ReadyOrNot\Binaries\Win64\OnlineFix64.dll a variant of Win64/HackTool.Crack.AA potentially unsafe application cleaned by deleting

C:\Users\TSKY\Downloads\Windows 10_Digital_License\BIN\slc.dll Win32/HackTool.WinActivator.AL potentially unsafe application cleaned by deleting

C:\Users\TSKY\Downloads\Windows 10_Digital_License\Windows 10 Digital License Activation Script.cmd Win32/HackTool.WinActivator.AI potentially unsafe application cleaned by deleting

C:\Users\TSKY\Downloads\BrowserSetup_b0zz0i5.exe a variant of Win32/CryptoTab.A potentially unwanted application cleaned by deleting

C:\Users\TSKY\Downloads\counter-strike-1-6.exe a variant of Win32/GameHack.ANF potentially unsafe application cleaned by deleting

C:\Users\TSKY\Downloads\windows.cmd BAT/RiskWare.HackTool.WinActivator.A application cleaned by deleting

C:\Users\TSKY\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\Windows \System32\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\Windows \_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

C:\Xamp Premium\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

D:\_readme.txt MSIL/Filecoder.ANG trojan deleted

TSKYBing, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Le Boule Win User

I Need help to remove/delete Trojan:Win64/Donut.CIK!MTB, VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D and...

Le Boule, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

I Need help to remove/delete Trojan:Win64/Donut.CIK!MTB, VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D and...

1. I Need help to remove/delete Trojan:Win64/Donut.CIK!MTB, VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D and... - Similar Threads - Need help remove

2. Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help: For pic somehow i cannot upload the screenshot here so i post in reddit insteadThe first one belowin the reddit comment told me to remove it and then second notificationin the pic is Remediation incomplete. So I try scanning it with Malwarebytes and it found nothing. What...
  3. Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help: For pic somehow i cannot upload the screenshot here so i post in reddit insteadThe first one belowin the reddit comment told me to remove it and then second notificationin the pic is Remediation incomplete. So I try scanning it with Malwarebytes and it found nothing. What...
  4. How to remove win64/Expiro.DA!MTB and win32/grenam.VA!MSR virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove win64/Expiro.DA!MTB and win32/grenam.VA!MSR virus?: My windows defender has detected these viruses but is struggling to remove them. How can I remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-win64expirodamtb-and/f6689e78-859a-4f1e-a5b2-e2931880fd4b
  5. How to remove win64/Expiro.DA!MTB and win32/grenam.VA!MSR virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove win64/Expiro.DA!MTB and win32/grenam.VA!MSR virus?: My windows defender has detected these viruses but is struggling to remove them. How can I remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-win64expirodamtb-and/f6689e78-859a-4f1e-a5b2-e2931880fd4b
  6. How to remove win64/Expiro.DA!MTB and win32/grenam.VA!MSR virus?

7. Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove: This threat shows up in my windows defender, it says threat level severe. When I click on actions ---> Remove ------> Start actions ------> It just runs a quick scan and doesn't remove it. I tried to remove it from quarantined threats and it gets removed there but when I go...
  8. Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove

Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove: This threat shows up in my windows defender, it says threat level severe. When I click on actions ---> Remove ------> Start actions ------> It just runs a quick scan and doesn't remove it. I tried to remove it from quarantined threats and it gets removed there but when I go...
  9. VirTools Win32/ExcludeProc.D Issue please help remove.

VirTools Win32/ExcludeProc.D Issue please help remove.: Hello I have been getting this message every time I start up or restart my computer I see people getting help on this issue and would also really appreciate help as well....
  10. Virus virtool win32 exclude poc d

Virus virtool win32 exclude poc d: What is this ?????? It making my computer speed damn slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-virtool-win32-exclude-poc-d/02324526-38af-4abc-941b-4fa0bd63ba69