Windows 10: I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first

Discus and support I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I cannot log on to my account because its sending the code to the lost number . can you please help me change the number?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lufuno Tshotheli, Apr 18, 2024.

1. I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first

Hi, I cannot log on to my account because its sending the code to the lost number . can you please help me change the number?

:)

Lufuno Tshotheli, Apr 18, 2024
  2. M3cael Win User

Only write one number to log file and delete old ones?

Hey,

I'm trying to have some software read from a .text file a number (GPU Temp) but the software will only the first number in a list (Or the first anything)

Is there a way to have to log file delete the previous entries and write the new number in it's place without any headers?

EDIT:

Sorry I'll try again.

I have some webcam software that can read a number (or whatever) from a text file and then it displays the number as an overlay.

See here: http://10.244.193.13:8081/

I was trying to use GPU-z to do this but as it logs as a list the webcam software can't update properly (also it reads the headings of the file and displays them instead)

Is there anyway to alter the logging to only output just the number (GPU Temp) and to delete the old numbers so the new value is the only value in the file.

M3cael, Apr 18, 2024
  3. M3cael Win User
    Only write one number to log file and delete old ones?

Sorry I'll try again.

I have some webcam software that can read a number (or whatever) from a text file and then it displays the number as an overlay.

See here: http://10.244.193.13:8081/

I was trying to use GPU-z to do this but as it logs as a list the webcam software can't update properly (also it reads the headings of the file and displays them instead)

Is there anyway to alter the logging to only output just the number (GPU Temp) and to delete the old numbers so the new value is the only value in the file.

M3cael, Apr 18, 2024
  4. I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first

Unable to remove old administrator account.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to delete one of the old administrator accounts from your computer. If you want to save the data from the old Administrator account, I would suggest you to copy the data from the old user account from
    C: Users\<Old User Account> and move it to your backup drive or folder in a different location, before deleting the account.

I would also like to know what exactly happens when you try to remove the old Administrator account from your PC.

To delete an Administrator account from your PC, you will have to login to another user account with
    Administrator access as User Accounts cannot be deleted through a Standard account.

Once you have logged into your new Administrator account, you can follow the steps mentioned below to remove the old Administrator account from your PC. To do this, by

1. Login to the new Admin User Account that you want to keep.
    2. Tap on 'Windows + I' on the keyboard.
    3. Click on 'Accounts'.
    4. Now click on 'Family & other users'.
    5. Select the old Administrator account from the list.
    6. Click on 'Remove'.

Let us know if you face any issues, and we will certainly assist you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first

1. I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first - Similar Threads - need help remove

2. I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first: Hi, I cannot log on to my account because its sending the code to the lost number . can you please help me change the number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-remove-my-old-number-and-add-a-new/5b55e383-41e2-4dfd-b5fb-43e4589606cd
  3. i cant update to my new phone number without the old one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant update to my new phone number without the old one: i made a microsoft account 6 months ago and now i dont have to old phone/number to recive a code so this is preventing me from changing the number and accessing my accounts...
  4. i cant update to my new phone number without the old one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant update to my new phone number without the old one: i made a microsoft account 6 months ago and now i dont have to old phone/number to recive a code so this is preventing me from changing the number and accessing my accounts...
  5. i cant update to my new phone number without the old one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. How can I remove my old microsoft account and add my new one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove my old microsoft account and add my new one?: I've found a few articles and videos related to this subject however when I follow them I they only get me so far. When going to Settings>Email & Accounts there is no option next to my current default Microsoft Acccount to Remove. Another option I followed that didn't work...
  7. How can I remove my old microsoft account and add my new one?

How can I remove my old microsoft account and add my new one?: I've found a few articles and videos related to this subject however when I follow them I they only get me so far. When going to Settings>Email & Accounts there is no option next to my current default Microsoft Acccount to Remove. Another option I followed that didn't work...
  8. How can I remove my old microsoft account and add my new one?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. To remove old Microsoft Account and add a new Microsoft account without deleting the...

To remove old Microsoft Account and add a new Microsoft account without deleting the...: Hi Team and all,I want to know if there is a way to change the administrator for the PC on Windows 10. I understand Windows made it hard to remove/change because users might accidentally remove it and got locked out of their own PC. I have multiple emails - The first email is...
  10. Transfer license from Old to new PC without removing old key first.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer license from Old to new PC without removing old key first.: There are quite a few articles on transferring a license from an old to a new PC, but all of them suggest that you disable the old PC before transferring to a new PC. I don't wish to do it that way as I don't want to be in a situation where I don't have a PC. My license is...