Windows 10: I need help to remove virus Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml

Discus and support I need help to remove virus Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Remediation incomplete severe \/Can somebody help me? Because I have a problemSoo I tried to download 1 game and my windows protector detected... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RicardasRybakas, Jun 13, 2021.

1. I need help to remove virus Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml

Remediation incomplete severe \/Can somebody help me? Because I have a problemSoo I tried to download 1 game and my windows protector detected something I checked it and my windows protector detected this Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml and here what the problem is Detected: Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!mlStatus: Failed This threat or app might not be completely remediated.Date: 13/06/2021 11:02Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.Affected items: containerfile: C:\Users\PC\Downloads\File_+Phasmophobia.v0.28.6.5.zip+++++++++++++++...

:)

RicardasRybakas, Jun 13, 2021
  2. Jacee Win User

Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC

This is a "Backdoor" trojan. Read about it here: Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml - Virus Lists and Removal Steps

These are the most dangerous, and most widespread, type of Trojan.

Backdoor Trojans provide the author or ‘master’ of the Trojan with remote ‘administration’ of victim machines. Unlike legitimate remote administration utilities, they install, launch and run invisibly, without the consent or knowledge of the user. Once installed, backdoor Trojans can be instructed to send, receive, execute and delete files, harvest confidential data from the computer, log activity on the computer and more.

If your computer was used for online banking or has credit card information on it, all passwords should be changed immediately to include those used for email, eBay and forums.
    You should consider them to be compromised.
    They should be changed by using a different computer and not the infected one, if not an attacker may get the new passwords and transaction information.

Banking and credit card institutions should be notified of the possible security breech.

Jacee, Jun 13, 2021
  3. mitrajoon Win User

One more time, looking for help on this. I go through the extensive list of steps above, including running script, adaware, cleaner and emisoft. No problems noted. I make sure the temp file and WD Service files are empty. I shut down the computer. In the morning I start up and a notification says WD has blocked wacatack trojan. The time listed is the time I shut down.

Anyone?

mitrajoon, Jun 13, 2021
  4. dencal Win User

I need help to remove virus Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml

Try this.....there is no need to purchase as you can do a free trial.
    Scan and Remove Malware | HitmanPro and HitmanPro Alert Download

dencal, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

I need help to remove virus Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml

1. I need help to remove virus Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml - Similar Threads - need help remove

2. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml: Hi,I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan...
  3. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml: Hi,I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan...
  4. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Script Wacatac H ml: Hi, I am making a backup of my iPhone 13 Pro Max via iTunes on a Windows computer, Windows 10.When running Windows Defender anti-virus scan, it identifies Trojan Script Wacatac Hml as a virus in the iPhone backup folder in two files in folders 5f and b5. The file names...
  5. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Script Wacatac H ml: Hi, I am making a backup of my iPhone 13 Pro Max via iTunes on a Windows computer, Windows 10.When running Windows Defender anti-virus scan, it identifies Trojan Script Wacatac Hml as a virus in the iPhone backup folder in two files in folders 5f and b5. The file names...
  6. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Virus or trojan? Need help

Virus or trojan? Need help: The other day I was downloading so random game cheats just for fun but after that i deleted themi downloaded them as a joke .After this nothing happen so I didnt really care that much, but after a few hours my file explorer logo just turned white and then I started getting...
  8. Trojan script/conteban.a!ml

Trojan script/conteban.a!ml: Just today I got an alert that a "Trojan script/conteban.a!ml" was detected by Windows Defender. This is my first time dealing with a virus and I did my best research on the virus and found unconclusive results. Windows Defender gave me the option to restore or remove the...
  9. Trojan script/conteban.a!ml detected.

Trojan script/conteban.a!ml detected.: So, i had a file from my game cyberpunk2077, i made it zip and then windows defender said, it is a virus. I am really frightened, i made it quarantanne and this file just disappear from deskop. Is it false positive? I visited a website and there was wrote that it is an error...
  10. Trojan Virus Wacatac.C!ml

Trojan Virus Wacatac.C!ml: Hello, I recently bought software and installed it on my PC. However, the Software is refusing to open because of Microsoft Defender. I saw the following notification: https://prnt.sc/rt3a0n upon checking Microsoft defender. I reached out to the software provider...