Windows 10: I need help to scan a pic and post to my pics in Windows 10, also where can I find my...

Discus and support I need help to scan a pic and post to my pics in Windows 10, also where can I find my... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need help to find my pics there not there! Also directions to scan a pic and put it on pictures, Window 10 and I'm lost!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nancyespina, Jun 19, 2019.

1. I need help to scan a pic and post to my pics in Windows 10, also where can I find my...

I need help to find my pics there not there! Also directions to scan a pic and put it on pictures, Window 10 and I'm lost!!

:)

nancyespina, Jun 19, 2019

2. How do I post a pic to Facebook?

Clicked on photo/video in facebook page, pics came up and it said to them click post but I don't have "post" on pic page and can't figure out how to get pics posted

Kathleen2018, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Wile E Win User
    Post your 8800GT overclock pics

Ok then, download GPU-Z, run it.

Click the highlighted button in my pic, and select save to file.

I need help to scan a pic and post to my pics in Windows 10, also where can I find  my... example.jpg

Wile E, Jun 19, 2019
  4. I need help to scan a pic and post to my pics in Windows 10, also where can I find my...

whatsapp profile pic

Hello kiran87,

thank you for posting in the Windows Phone forum!

To change your profile pic, tap the ellipses (...) at the bottom of the screen, tap settings, swipe right to profile, tap your current pic and you'll receive choices to take a photo, choose from album or delete picture.

About the volume question, you can't make the volume any higher than 30.

Regarding the last comment I suggest that you post a suggestion in the following forum:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Have a nice day!

Benedito D., Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

I need help to scan a pic and post to my pics in Windows 10, also where can I find my...

1. I need help to scan a pic and post to my pics in Windows 10, also where can I find my... - Similar Threads - need help scan

2. i want to put my google pics on my iphone 5s

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i want to put my google pics on my iphone 5s: how can i download my google pics and my saved you tube playlists to my iPhone 5s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-put-my-google-pics-on-my-iphone-5s/51a5a409-6bf7-4940-aedc-aa2604142a7f"
  3. where can I find my windows 10 pro key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can I find my windows 10 pro key: Three years ago I bought a surface from China which had window home edition, I changed it to windows pro by paying money. Few weeks ago my surface had a glaring issue, Chinese Microsoft changed my tablet but it still has windows 10 home, I don't remember the key to my window...
  4. where can i find my saved passwords in windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where can i find my saved passwords in windows 10?: where can iu find myt saved passwords in windows 10 please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-saved-passwords-in-windows-10/87325d42-5659-4379-bf17-0c79b06e6b2a"
  5. where can i find my product key?

in Windows 10 Customization
    where can i find my product key?: Hello, I'm a HP pc user. using windows 10. I want to personalize my background of my pc but i can't because i didn't activate my windows. to activate windows, it said that need 25 digits product key. where can i find that product key? Help me, thanks....
  6. I want my wallpapers to be Windows spotlight pics.

I want my wallpapers to be Windows spotlight pics.: I like the pictures of you, I do not want them to show only in a short time. I want them to replace my wallpapers until you change another one. Plz help me, I think many will have hobbies like me....
  7. Lost one of my photo recognition pics, to make a collection of pics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost one of my photo recognition pics, to make a collection of pics: I started tagging the names on photos to collect them, i accidently added a collection of my daughters to my sons, so i went to his photo that i had tagged with his name and backed his name out and lost his photo to tag all his collection, how can i add his photo back to tag...
  8. where can i find my network bandwidth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where can i find my network bandwidth: where can i find my network bandwidth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/where-can-i-find-my-network-bandwidth/11b314a5-a75c-481c-ae0d-4cae293f2eec
  9. need help on matching profile pic to merge with the background

need help on matching profile pic to merge with the background: Hello, so i've managed to change the lockscreen image but im trying to fit my profile image to merge with the background making it look like i don't have a picture there since it's kinda ruining the background but im having really hard time trying to go by eye and cutting out...
  10. Where is my graphic card located in my PC? (Pic inside)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Where is my graphic card located in my PC? (Pic inside): [img] Where is it? Im confused PS ; im a computer noob *Redface 30907