Windows 10: I need help to scan a pic and post to my pics in Windows 10, also where can I find my...

Discus and support I need help to scan a pic and post to my pics in Windows 10, also where can I find my... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need help to find my pics there not there! Also directions to scan a pic and put it on pictures, Window 10 and I'm lost!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nancyespina, Jun 19, 2019.

1. I need help to scan a pic and post to my pics in Windows 10, also where can I find my...

I need help to find my pics there not there! Also directions to scan a pic and put it on pictures, Window 10 and I'm lost!!

:)

nancyespina, Jun 19, 2019

2. How do I post a pic to Facebook?

Clicked on photo/video in facebook page, pics came up and it said to them click post but I don't have "post" on pic page and can't figure out how to get pics posted

Kathleen2018, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Wile E Win User
    Post your 8800GT overclock pics

Ok then, download GPU-Z, run it.

Click the highlighted button in my pic, and select save to file.

I need help to scan a pic and post to my pics in Windows 10, also where can I find  my... example.jpg

Wile E, Jun 19, 2019
  4. I need help to scan a pic and post to my pics in Windows 10, also where can I find my...

whatsapp profile pic

Hello kiran87,

thank you for posting in the Windows Phone forum!

To change your profile pic, tap the ellipses (...) at the bottom of the screen, tap settings, swipe right to profile, tap your current pic and you'll receive choices to take a photo, choose from album or delete picture.

About the volume question, you can't make the volume any higher than 30.

Regarding the last comment I suggest that you post a suggestion in the following forum:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Have a nice day!

Benedito D., Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

I need help to scan a pic and post to my pics in Windows 10, also where can I find my...

1. I need help to scan a pic and post to my pics in Windows 10, also where can I find my... - Similar Threads - need help scan

2. WHY CAN I NOT VIEW ALL MY PICS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY CAN I NOT VIEW ALL MY PICS: The older version of Windows let me see all my pics at one time and I also was able to take the pic and send copy to a friend. This version I only see pics #'s...
  3. WHY CAN I NOT VIEW ALL MY PICS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY CAN I NOT VIEW ALL MY PICS: The older version of Windows let me see all my pics at one time and I also was able to take the pic and send copy to a friend. This version I only see pics #'s...
  4. Can I use a 3.840x1.080 sreensaver pic for 2 Monitors, so that it is a single pic and not...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I use a 3.840x1.080 sreensaver pic for 2 Monitors, so that it is a single pic and not...: It says it in the title, I want to have a pic that i can use so it is a single pic that stretches over both monitors submitted by /u/Destroyer0701 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgaumb/can_i_use_a_3840x1080_sreensaver_pic_for_2/
  5. i cant change my profile pic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i cant change my profile pic: every time i try to change my pfp, my computer shows the message "Account picture error Setting the account picture failed. Please try again" ive tried over and over and ive reset my computer multiple times but nothing is working. its just showing the same message submitted...
  6. I Phone- download pics

I Phone- download pics: how to down load pics from I Phone to Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-phone-download-pics/05a15266-cd52-4fc8-b7cd-023c5fae71fa
  7. Where is my personal lock screen pic stored?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is my personal lock screen pic stored?: I have a picture I took personally and saved for my lock screen but I can't find where it is stored. Where would it be stored? It is my only copy therefore I want to save it somewhere else as well....
  8. PIC to PIC BYTEs divided by 2

PIC to PIC BYTEs divided by 2: Hi, I have a PCB with 2x PICs on 18F4620 MASTER and 18F4431 SLAVE. The SLAVE READs an Incremental encoder, then the MASTER CALLs for the 2xBYTEs. The SLAVE SEROUT, also a Digital analyser, shows correct BYTEs being SENT. Once in the MASTER, both BYTEs are now 1/2 of what...
  9. I want my wallpapers to be Windows spotlight pics.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want my wallpapers to be Windows spotlight pics.: I like the pictures of you, I do not want them to show only in a short time. I want them to replace my wallpapers until you change another one. Plz help me, I think many will have hobbies like me....
  10. Where is my graphic card located in my PC? (Pic inside)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Where is my graphic card located in my PC? (Pic inside): [img] Where is it? Im confused PS ; im a computer noob *Redface 30907