Windows 10: I need help to turn on bluetooth it doesnt work in settings so any computer geniuses please...

Discus and support I need help to turn on bluetooth it doesnt work in settings so any computer geniuses please... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; PLEASE NEED HELP TO REINSTALL BLUETOOTH! I TRIED THE DEVICE MANAGER METHOD THERE IS NO BLUETOOTH IN SHOW HIDDEN DEVICES... My laptop is not gonna... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SLAUTURR, Jul 7, 2020.

1. SLAUTURR Win User

I need help to turn on bluetooth it doesnt work in settings so any computer geniuses please...

PLEASE NEED HELP TO REINSTALL BLUETOOTH!

I TRIED THE DEVICE MANAGER METHOD THERE IS NO BLUETOOTH IN SHOW HIDDEN DEVICES...

My laptop is not gonna lie.. really ****..

My laptops name is TOSHIBA satellite c655-s5305 system unit

part no. is psc2eu-02y02h

serial no. is xb0833136q

:)

SLAUTURR, Jul 7, 2020
  2. OldMike65 Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Jul 7, 2020
  3. HojabrA Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Jul 7, 2020
  4. I need help to turn on bluetooth it doesnt work in settings so any computer geniuses please...

Issues with finding and turning on Bluetooth settings on Windows 10.

Hi Jepson,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with turning on Bluetooth settings in Windows 10.

This issue might occur if Bluetooth settings is not turned on from the devices settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "no Bluetooth setting on my laptop to turn Bluetooth on", where exactly have you checked for Bluetooth settings?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if you are able to find the Bluetooth settings.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-find-bluetooth-settings-in-windows-10

Please get back to us with an update on Bluetooth settings
    issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

I need help to turn on bluetooth it doesnt work in settings so any computer geniuses please...

1. I need help to turn on bluetooth it doesnt work in settings so any computer geniuses please... - Similar Threads - need help turn

2. i need to turn off sign off lockdown so please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to turn off sign off lockdown so please help: ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  3. i need to turn off sign off lockdown so please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need to turn off sign off lockdown so please help: ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  4. i need to turn off sign off lockdown so please help

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I spilled on my computer and it won't turn on so I need help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I spilled on my computer and it won't turn on so I need help.: see I spilled on my computer and it won't turn on so I need help. Some of the water even went in the holes and now it won't turn on * Moved from Community Center * Original title: spilled water...
  6. Please help pc doesnt work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Please help pc doesnt work: Hi My pc has stopped working.Whenever i turn my pc on my fans and lights are turning on bnut my mointer says no signal. I tried new cables and a new mointer my mointer is working fine I took out my ram cleaned it and it still does not work What do i do?...
  7. Bluetooth recovery help needed please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth recovery help needed please: Hi, Ive recently updated win 10 on my acer aspire S3 391. Following his update, bluetooth stopped working. I have followed several methods to recover BT, including deleting the drivers. restarting did not recover the drivers, at this time there was no BT entry showing in...
  8. webcam doesnt work PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    webcam doesnt work PLEASE HELP: So i bought a webcam for my pc a few months ago and mostly it works fine but sometimes it just stops working at all like it gets recognized as a camera i can select it but it just shows nothing it shows black i literally got a test in 2 hours and i need a camera for it...
  9. I need help with Bluetooth please

I need help with Bluetooth please: The switch to turn on Bluetooth on my computer disappeared so I looked at some threads to fix the problem and accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth on my device manager. How do I install it back? Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English it’s not my first language....
  10. Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(

Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(: Hi all! I've been having lots of trouble with my computer's bluetooth recently. The same issue happened in the past, but it fixed itself after an unknown amount of time. I have an Asus Vivobook 15 running the most recent version of Windows 10 (1909 I think?) and yesterday my...