Windows 10: I need help to use Sanskrit and Marathi language fonts

Discus and support I need help to use Sanskrit and Marathi language fonts in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I'm getting this error message when trying to replace an existing file. It reads: C:\Windows\fonts\paitur.ttf An error occurred while trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MalcolmNazareth, Jan 15, 2019.

1. I need help to use Sanskrit and Marathi language fonts

Hi,

I'm getting this error message when trying to replace an existing file. It reads:

C:\Windows\fonts\paitur.ttf

An error occurred while trying to replace the existing file.

What could you do to help?

Malcolm Nazareth

:)

MalcolmNazareth, Jan 15, 2019

2. Malayalam and sanskrit language typing

Hi Kandan,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need to know more information to help you better.

• Do you face inconvenience when you try to copy and paste the words through browser/on file explorer?
    • Have you installed Malayalam/Sanskrit language packs on Windows 10?

If you have not installed the Malayalam/Sanskrit language packs, I suggest you to download and install the Malayalam/Sanskrit language packs and check if it helps. Follow the steps in below link to add language packs.

Change your language or keyboard

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-language-keyboard

The steps applies for Windows 10 also.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Unicode Marathi fonts

I am a writer, and have 6 books in Marathi language authored by me. I have been using Unicode Marathi phonetic keyboard for writing since last 12 years. But since yesterday, I find that the Unicode Marathi font and its phonetic keyboard are no longer
    available. May I know why is it not available ?

#Vijay Diwan, Jan 15, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

I need help to use Sanskrit and Marathi language fonts

Marathi font not working

Hi,

There may be several reasons why the Marathi font is not working on your Windows 10 PC. To further isolate what's causing this, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to open websites in this font before?
    • What is the version of your Windows 10? To check, type winver in
      Cortana's search field.
    • Have you tried a different browser to open these websites?
    • How did you download this language pack?

We recommend you to follow these steps to make sure that the desired font is downloaded and installed correctly on your computer:

• Go to the Start menu and click on Settings.
    • In the Settings page, go to Time & Language.
    • Click the Region & Language tab.
    • To add new language pack, click Add a language.
    • You will be shown all the languages that Windows 10 currently supports.
      Select the language you want to add
    • After you select the language, you will see your language with a language pack available subtext.
    • When you click on the language, you will get options to Set as default,
      Options and Remove.
    • Click the Options button. Then, you’ll see options to
      Download language pack
      and the download basic typing,
      Handwriting
      and Speech, if the language pack supports it.
    • Once you hit the Download button, the language pack will start downloading.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

I need help to use Sanskrit and Marathi language fonts

1. I need help to use Sanskrit and Marathi language fonts - Similar Threads - need help Sanskrit

2. Can't install Marathi language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Marathi language pack: language pack for marathi not downloading<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-marathi-language-pack/f69f17c3-d93d-49d6-8c99-bdabea32fadc
  3. Can't install Marathi language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Marathi language pack: language pack for marathi not downloading<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-marathi-language-pack/f69f17c3-d93d-49d6-8c99-bdabea32fadc
  4. Need Help: Issue with language/font

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help: Issue with language/font: [ATTACH] Recently, I noticed that English text is being shown with Greek fonts. Especially I noticed it with gimp (windows app) and atlassian documentation (web). I think it has something to do with system font. Which I was unable to fix through changing regional settings...
  5. Marathi Font Visible on Screen But Missing Characters in Print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Marathi Font Visible on Screen But Missing Characters in Print: Hi All,I am trying to print a document containing Marathi text. Font used is DVB-TTSurekh.The text is displayed correctly on screen.But when I print it, some texts in document are missing.Result is same for printing to actual printer, printing to PDF and export as PDF. Some...
  6. Marathi Font Visible on Screen But Missing Characters in Print

Marathi Font Visible on Screen But Missing Characters in Print: Hi All,I am trying to print a document containing Marathi text. Font used is DVB-TTSurekh.The text is displayed correctly on screen.But when I print it, some texts in document are missing.Result is same for printing to actual printer, printing to PDF and export as PDF. Some...
  7. Need Script for fonts Chinese language

Need Script for fonts Chinese language: I am using English Windows , but my job required to work with a lot of Chinese websites and app, and i am not native Chinese . For Android i have found a very helpful way is change the entire android font system/theme , so where there is Chinese characters it will display...
  8. Need Script for fonts Chinese language

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need Script for fonts Chinese language: I am using English Windows , but my job required to work with a lot of Chinese websites and app, and i am not native Chinese . For Android i have found a very helpful way is change the entire android font system/theme , so where there is Chinese characters it will display...
  9. marathi language text to speech and voice recognition

in Windows 10 Customization
    marathi language text to speech and voice recognition: TTS text to speech for Marathi Is it possible to use text to speech for Indian language like Marathi and can we use voice input for the same with windows voice recognition....
  10. Unicode Marathi fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unicode Marathi fonts: I am a writer, and have 6 books in Marathi language authored by me. I have been using Unicode Marathi phonetic keyboard for writing since last 12 years. But since yesterday, I find that the Unicode Marathi font and its phonetic keyboard are no longer available. May I know...