Windows 10: I need help transferring game 'apps' error code: 0x80073d13

Discus and support I need help transferring game 'apps' error code: 0x80073d13 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have an HP ENVY 13.99 13-aq0044nr and I've been gaming on it recently. I noticed I needed more storage so I bought a micro sd card Gigastone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Swedin, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Swedin Win User

I need help transferring game 'apps' error code: 0x80073d13

Hi, I have an HP ENVY 13.99 13-aq0044nr and I've been gaming on it recently. I noticed I needed more storage so I bought a micro sd card Gigastone 256GB Game Turbo Micro SD Card, UHS-I U3 C10 Class 10 4k UHD. When I go to move all of my Xbox store games from the laptops storage to the micro sd I get an error code 0x80073d13 and also ' This app is not supported on the target file drive system'. I'm not too into tech nowadays and I'm wondering if anyone has an idea as to what I can do? Even getting a new SD would be fine or can I just not transfer Xbox games to an SD via laptops storage?

- Milo

:)

Swedin, Sep 8, 2020
  2. KizunaAJ Win User

Windows store installing issues (Error code 0x80073d13)

I use a shadow tech PC (Cloud pc gaming) to play games and previously had State of decay 2 installed on the microsoft store, Having bought it recently again and attempted to install anything throws up error code 0x80073d13. I use both the microsoft store
    app and the xbox app and both provide this error, I did check and both the drives I attempted to install to (C: and DI need help transferring game 'apps'  error code: 0x80073d13 :) are NTFS drives, I can't seem to work out why this error is being thrown up. Any help would be amazing,

KizunaAJ, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Windows store installing issues (Error code 0x80073d13)

efren enriqueoquendo vera, Sep 8, 2020
  4. st0rmr0ad Win User

Error code: 0x80073d13 (Xbox Game Pass PC Beta)

When installing certain games on the Xbox Game Pass PC Beta app I seem to be getting Error code: 0x80073d13, Games will download to about 4.5%-9% then come up with the error.

Trying to install Metro, Wolfenstein, We Happy Few, Imperator: Rome and probably others I have not yet tried will give me this error.

I really hope this is not similar to the Microsoft Store error that does not allow certain games/programs to be installed on other drives besides C: which I don't think it is cause Halo Wars 1 seems to be giving me a different error code that I think is
    the disk drive error but I am not sure but It would really suck to have a bunch of games you can't install and we can't decide on a game-by-game basis yet so say I had just enough space for Metro on my C: drive but not enough to include another game from my
    other drive I can't specify that (atleast I think) it would all have to be on the same drive.

Update: That seems to be what the error is, must be installed on your main C: drive, when I disconnect my external drive Xbox app will auto download Metro directly to my C: drive

st0rmr0ad, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

1. I need help transferring game 'apps' error code: 0x80073d13 - Similar Threads - need help transferring

2. i need help fixing this error code

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need help fixing this error code: I'm having error 0x800f0805 I've been having this for a year now trying to update my computer I'm really just trying to use my pc game pass but I cant because of this problem I need assistance...
  3. Windows Store installation problems error code 0x80073d13

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store installation problems error code 0x80073d13: After I have recently purchased it and tried to install something, I get error code 0x80073d13. I use both Microsoft store app and Xbox app and they both provide this error, I checked and the two drives I tried to install C: and E : are NTFS drives, I can't seem to figure out...
  4. Windows Store installation problems error code 0x80073d13

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store installation problems error code 0x80073d13: After I have recently purchased it and tried to install something, I get error code 0x80073d13. I use both Microsoft store app and Xbox app and they both provide this error, I checked and the two drives I tried to install C: and E : are NTFS drives, I can't seem to figure out...
  5. Windows Store installation problems error code 0x80073d13

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Need help with an error code

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with an error code: Was trying to update my pc the other day, and was hit with an error code 0x80073ed. Was looking on the internet and couldn't find anything. If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated! Thanks! submitted by /u/StepBroWeezy [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows store installing issues Error code 0x80073d13

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store installing issues Error code 0x80073d13: I use a shadow tech PC Cloud pc gaming to play games and previously had State of decay 2 installed on the microsoft store, Having bought it recently again and attempted to install anything throws up error code 0x80073d13. I use both the microsoft store app and the xbox app...
  8. error 0x80073d13 when trying to move app to sd card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error 0x80073d13 when trying to move app to sd card: Whenever I try to move apps using windows settings- apps & features i get an error saying i cant move it to my sd card. How can I fix this so that I can move apps to it, I've looked online but can't find anything that fixes the problem....
  9. Xbox Game Pass for Windows won't install (0x80073D13)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass for Windows won't install (0x80073D13): A little while back, I had some trouble playing games through Gamepass, so I decided to uninstall and reinstall. After uninstalling, I decided to restart my PC, but unbeknownst to me, the app hadn't finished uninstalling. Now whenever I try to reinstall, I get an error code...
  10. Error code: 0x80073d13 (Xbox Game Pass PC Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: 0x80073d13 (Xbox Game Pass PC Beta): When installing certain games on the Xbox Game Pass PC Beta app I seem to be getting Error code: 0x80073d13, Games will download to about 4.5%-9% then come up with the error. Trying to install Metro, Wolfenstein, We Happy Few, Imperator: Rome and probably others I have not...
Tags: