Windows 10: I need help troubleshooting a new system build with no display.

Discus and support I need help troubleshooting a new system build with no display. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have: ASUS Prime - B250 Plus Intel Core I5 - 7600K 32 Gb Vengeance LPX memory EVA 550 Watt PSU 500 Gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD LG Blu Ray drive 1 Tb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jerry06, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Jerry06 Win User

I need help troubleshooting a new system build with no display.

I have:
    ASUS Prime - B250 Plus
    Intel Core I5 - 7600K
    32 Gb Vengeance LPX memory
    EVA 550 Watt PSU
    500 Gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD
    LG Blu Ray drive
    1 Tb Western Digital Green HDD
    1 Tb Seagate Barracuda HDD

I put the system together with no problem. However when I went to turn it on the system acted like it was going to boot. The Blu Ray Drive was scanned for media and there is no display, keyboard, or mouse

I know my monitor works and I know the keyboard and mouse work too just by testing them a few minutes before and after on another computer.

My troubleshooting so far was
    Checked the connections
    Insert an older AMD R7 video card
    Removed the memory to throw a definite post code error
    Disconnected each drive one by one.

Any Ideas?

And why do my personal system builds work perfect, but working with another's is a mess?

:)

Jerry06, Sep 6, 2018
  2. BarbaricSoul Win User
    BarbaricSoul, Sep 6, 2018
  3. MoxieMomma Win User
    New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Durvelle27 Win User

Durvelle27, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. I need help troubleshooting a new system build with no display. - Similar Threads - need help troubleshooting

2. Need help with operating system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with operating system: Hi I had put an operating system on a flash drive a while back I have a question once you download it to another computer does it take it off the flash drive or can it be used again? Also when you don't have an operating system how do you install OS using a flash...
  3. i NEED HELP

i NEED HELP: Okay so starting about the end of june I started having issues with my computer freezing up. Recently I looked at the event viewer and these are what I got: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 9/10/2018 16:11:05 Event ID: 1000...
  4. i need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help: when I load up my laptop it will say rundll and has multiple back slashes and words and I don't know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-need-help/40b598b5-46d5-4af4-a4ec-01184366b0bf
  5. I need help with the sound on my computer and have done the basic troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help with the sound on my computer and have done the basic troubleshooting: is there a way to speak with a person? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-need-help-with-the-sound-on-my-computer-and-have/ccd84ce4-8dee-44d9-ad08-71c064974024
  6. Guys ! I need help choosing a dell system.

in Windows 10 Support
    Guys ! I need help choosing a dell system.: Hey I am going to buy a laptop Which one would u choose Dell latitude 3330s 13*“ Or Dell Inspiron 15-3552 Both have solid state drives Thank you 110395
  7. Need help troubleshooting intermittent BSODs

Need help troubleshooting intermittent BSODs: Hi all, this is my first post here. I need a little help with some problems I've been having in recent months; intermittent crashes and BSODs, the latest one occurring this afternoon. The problems arise mostly with two fractal art programs that I use. By their nature these...
  8. I Need Help!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I Need Help!!: I need to upgrade my graphics/video driver to play a game and i have no idea how to or even if i can. my current drivers name is Mobile intel(R) 4 series Express Chipset Family (microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1) and my laptop is the dell inspiron 1545 64 bit any help or...
  9. i need help

in Windows 10 Support
    i need help: i install windows 10 enterprise X64 but in wallpaper shows it evaluation period [img] 38362
  10. I need help

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help: i have problem with my laptop at win10. my laptop is Acer Aspire 4750. Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz Memory: 4G RAM when i install win10 at device manager i look problem at OTHER DEVICE...