Windows 10: I need help troubleshooting a new system build with no display.

Discus and support I need help troubleshooting a new system build with no display. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have: ASUS Prime - B250 Plus Intel Core I5 - 7600K 32 Gb Vengeance LPX memory EVA 550 Watt PSU 500 Gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD LG Blu Ray drive 1 Tb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jerry06, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Jerry06 Win User

I need help troubleshooting a new system build with no display.

I have:
    ASUS Prime - B250 Plus
    Intel Core I5 - 7600K
    32 Gb Vengeance LPX memory
    EVA 550 Watt PSU
    500 Gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD
    LG Blu Ray drive
    1 Tb Western Digital Green HDD
    1 Tb Seagate Barracuda HDD

I put the system together with no problem. However when I went to turn it on the system acted like it was going to boot. The Blu Ray Drive was scanned for media and there is no display, keyboard, or mouse

I know my monitor works and I know the keyboard and mouse work too just by testing them a few minutes before and after on another computer.

My troubleshooting so far was
    Checked the connections
    Insert an older AMD R7 video card
    Removed the memory to throw a definite post code error
    Disconnected each drive one by one.

Any Ideas?

And why do my personal system builds work perfect, but working with another's is a mess?

:)

Jerry06, Sep 6, 2018
  2. BarbaricSoul, Sep 6, 2018
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 6, 2018
  4. I need help troubleshooting a new system build with no display.

Durvelle27, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

I need help troubleshooting a new system build with no display.

1. I need help troubleshooting a new system build with no display. - Similar Threads - need help troubleshooting

2. Need help with troubleshooting windows instability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with troubleshooting windows instability: I started having a problem with irql_not_less_or_equal error from mid june/ july this year. In the last month, my laptop also started going into a freeze, i.e. the screen goes black and laptop doesn't do anything until I manually restart it with the power button. Typically I...
  3. Need help with troubleshooting windows instability

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with troubleshooting windows instability: I started having a problem with irql_not_less_or_equal error from mid june/ july this year. In the last month, my laptop also started going into a freeze, i.e. the screen goes black and laptop doesn't do anything until I manually restart it with the power button. Typically I...
  4. I need HELP with this... Troubleshooting

I need HELP with this... Troubleshooting: [IMG][IMG][IMG]I put my, I think. 4 Cores up to 16 and when I pressed “Restart” it would your device ran into a problem BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO and all that. I haven’t gotten windows 10 key and done all that and microsoft login to it and it’s already ruined because I was told...
  5. Need help moving SSDs to a new build

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help moving SSDs to a new build: I recently swapped out my motherboard (thanks to the redditors who helped me last week). I had to wipe my boot drive and do a clean install of Windows 10. I'd like to transfer the other SSDs from the old pc over though (they don't have an OS on them, just game files I'd like...
  6. Building new system

Building new system: I'm building a new windows 10 system for a friend out of town. I've created a login so I can preinstall a bunch of software for them, but now I want to set it so when they get it they will be asked for new account info and be able to create their own login. I've done this...
  7. BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting

BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting: Hi Microsoft Team, On the past 3 days, I have 3 BSOD. Attached is the minidump & MSINFO of my computer: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqAhNMuZyKrSiCyw3z3Bn0Gex3Mz?e=kVkDP1 Regards, Michael...
  8. Help needed to Troubleshoot the error

Help needed to Troubleshoot the error: Dear MS Community, We are having some network related errors OPC communication alarms related to several servers connected through DCOM configuration in Server Client fashion. When checked from Windows Event Summary, we found one of OPC Server service crashed. We would like...
  9. New build unstable after lots of troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Support
    New build unstable after lots of troubleshooting: I have run out of ideas--my Ryzen 9 build (mobo is MSIMEG x570 Ace) is sort of working, but has keyboard delay (I can type 8 - 10 characters before they appear on the screen) is sometimes in seconds. Mouse clicks on anything sometimes delay for 2-3 seconds. The delays are...
  10. Need some help with a new build

Need some help with a new build: Sup everyone. I need a bit of help on something that is stumping me on a new build I have done. To start this is my first time dealing with Windows 10 free version or whatever they call it. Now the problem. I was asked by a friend to build him a PC. So I said sure. I got the...