Windows 10: I need help troubleshooting a PnP issue that keeps disconnecting my internet

Discus and support I need help troubleshooting a PnP issue that keeps disconnecting my internet in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have encountered an extremely interesting and unexplained error tonight, and for the first time in my life I need to be the one to ask the question... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Grant Giel, Apr 2, 2023.

1. I need help troubleshooting a PnP issue that keeps disconnecting my internet

I have encountered an extremely interesting and unexplained error tonight, and for the first time in my life I need to be the one to ask the question directly instead of finding someone else who's asked the question.So with that preamble aside, I have deduced the circumstances leading to this problem and explain as follows:On my new computer, I tried to have a video call via Facebook Messenger. It's the first time I have done so with the new computer, which was custom-built.If I maintain the call and see the other person's video but do not turn on my own video, nothing happens. However, if I d

:)

Grant Giel, Apr 2, 2023

2. INTERNET KEEPS DISCONNECTING IN WINDOWS 10

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Do you get any error message when the internet disconnects?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to connect through wired connection?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the internet troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Once the window open click on View All located on the left navigation pane.
    • Locate and select Internet Connection and run the in build troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article
    “Fix network connection issues” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you

further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Apr 2, 2023
  3. Need Help Win 10 Keeps Disconnecting From The Internet Netsh Log

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you facing any issues with the Internet connection?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?
    • Are you using Wired or Wireless connection?
    I would suggest you to run inbuilt Internet connection troubleshooter and
    Network Adapter troubleshooter and check.

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter.

• Also run the Network Adapter troubleshooter
      and check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us posted with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 2, 2023
  4. I need help troubleshooting a PnP issue that keeps disconnecting my internet

Why does my computer disconnect from the internet constantly? (WiFi)

Hi Kevin,

Here are few troubleshooting steps which you may try to resolve the issue with WIFI disconnecting on your Computer.

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    If above method doesn't work I suggest you try below method

Method 2:

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps from the below article on Fix network connection issues.

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows - Microsoft Support

If you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Ashwin V S, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

I need help troubleshooting a PnP issue that keeps disconnecting my internet

1. I need help troubleshooting a PnP issue that keeps disconnecting my internet - Similar Threads - need help troubleshooting

2. My mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting i need help please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting i need help please.: my mouse has been disconnecting and reconnecting for the last 5 months and ive tried everything and it doesnt work. It isnt the usb ive tried it with multiple usbs and ive factory reseted my pc and it still happens. I also have tried another mouse and it also disconnects and...
  3. My mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting i need help please.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting i need help please.: my mouse has been disconnecting and reconnecting for the last 5 months and ive tried everything and it doesnt work. It isnt the usb ive tried it with multiple usbs and ive factory reseted my pc and it still happens. I also have tried another mouse and it also disconnects and...
  4. My mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting i need help please.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need help troubleshooting a PnP issue that keeps disconnecting my internet

I need help troubleshooting a PnP issue that keeps disconnecting my internet: I have encountered an extremely interesting and unexplained error tonight, and for the first time in my life I need to be the one to ask the question directly instead of finding someone else who's asked the question.So with that preamble aside, I have deduced the...
  6. I need help troubleshooting a PnP issue with Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help troubleshooting a PnP issue with Facebook Messenger: I have encountered an extremely interesting and unexplained error tonight, and for the first time in my life I need to be the one to ask the question directly instead of finding someone else who's asked the question.So with that preamble aside, I have deduced the...
  7. I need help troubleshooting a PnP issue with Facebook Messenger

I need help troubleshooting a PnP issue with Facebook Messenger: I have encountered an extremely interesting and unexplained error tonight, and for the first time in my life I need to be the one to ask the question directly instead of finding someone else who's asked the question.So with that preamble aside, I have deduced the...
  8. I need HELP with this... Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need HELP with this... Troubleshooting: [IMG][IMG][IMG]I put my, I think. 4 Cores up to 16 and when I pressed “Restart” it would your device ran into a problem BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO and all that. I haven’t gotten windows 10 key and done all that and microsoft login to it and it’s already ruined because I was told...
  9. My mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting i need help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting i need help!: I am using an xtrfy xg m4 rgb, and recently my mouse has started disconnecting and reconnecting for some reason. I have already tried following some guides and none of them worked!....
  10. Internet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet keeps disconnecting: Hi, first time ever on this sub so not sure if this is the correct place to mention my problems but will really appreciate any help because my issue is really annoying. Anyways, my internet on my laptop keeps disconnecting for like 2-3 mins every so often (not a specific...