Windows 10: I need help trying to transfer photos from Iphone to windows 10 PC URGENT!!!!

Discus and support I need help trying to transfer photos from Iphone to windows 10 PC URGENT!!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello I need help!!!!!! I have been trying to import photos from my iPhone X (iOS 13.2) to my pc with Windows (10) Photos App this has been giving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marbe1234, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Marbe1234 Win User

I need help trying to transfer photos from Iphone to windows 10 PC URGENT!!!!

hello I need help!!!!!!

I have been trying to import photos from my iPhone X (iOS 13.2) to my pc with Windows (10) Photos App

this has been giving me a real hard time importing photos and videos. that is impossible!!

It ALWAYS says: "We're having trouble connecting" Make sure your device is unlocked, and that you accept the notification to connect (and I have tried with different usb original cables and have followed all those instructions the text shows)

Once in 100 times trying I do get lucky, and it is able to connect and starts importing the photos and videos but after a few seconds it crashes and displays- "something went wrong"

I could download only one very short video to the Photos App and transfer it to a external hard disk I have but the other weird thing is that if I erase the video from the Photos app it erases in the hard disk too and viceversa

The 3rd trouble I have is that I can't directly download any videos with the usb cable from IphoneX to my documents in my windows 10 pc!! (and I used to do that very slowly but it dit a couple of weeks ago!!!!)

I think windows photo apps is a very bad app and iphone and windows are not compatible anymore or what?????????????????????

Please Help!

:)

Marbe1234, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Ivycao Win User

how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Oct 29, 2019
  3. DaedalusHelios, Oct 29, 2019
  4. I need help trying to transfer photos from Iphone to windows 10 PC URGENT!!!!

windows trouble transferring photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. How are you trying to transfer photos from iPhone?
    2. Have you tried transferring photos from any other device?
    3. Have you tried connecting the iPhone to any other PC to transfer photos?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Since you are unable to access the photos on the iPhone, I suggest you to refer the article on

DCOM event ID 10016 is logged in Windows

Method 2:

Re-install iTunes and check.

1. Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
    2. Search for iTunes and click on it.
    3. Now click on uninstall and follow the instructions.

Also, you can refer the article to
    Import photos and videos from phone to PC

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

I need help trying to transfer photos from Iphone to windows 10 PC URGENT!!!!

1. I need help trying to transfer photos from Iphone to windows 10 PC URGENT!!!! - Similar Threads - need help trying

2. transfer photos from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer photos from iphone to pc: transfer photos from iphone to pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/66345572-d40d-4fb0-9fed-084a432c349e
  3. transfer photos from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transfer photos from iphone to pc: transfer photos from iphone to pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/66345572-d40d-4fb0-9fed-084a432c349e
  4. Transferring photos from Iphone to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transferring photos from Iphone to windows 10: I need to be able to transfer some pictures from my I phone to my PC WIN 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-from-iphone-to-windows-10/dc47dcb6-8cd1-4779-8f38-14d1d258951c
  5. Transfer photos from iPhone to Windows PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer photos from iPhone to Windows PC?: Hello! I have an iPhone and a Windows PC with Premiere Pro. I would like to transfer video from the iPhone to my PC for editing. I have already tried Snapdrop (the Airdrop alternative) which worked quite well at first, but now it only says Connection lost and nothing works...
  6. Transferring photos from iPhone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring photos from iPhone.: Hi, anyone encountering problems when transferring photos from the iPhone 11 to Windows 10? It used to work with the wnidows Photos app but then it stopped working - keeps getting frozen. And then I tried just a regular windows explorer transfer and it doesn't work either....
  7. Help with transferring photos from iPhone to Windows 10

Help with transferring photos from iPhone to Windows 10: I had Windows 8 and was able to transfer photos to my PC from my iPhone. Recently I got Windows 10 and now I can't control the photos. I would love someone to tell me what settings I need to revise. Thanks....
  8. Transfer photos from iPhone to PC

Transfer photos from iPhone to PC: hi, how can I download the pictures from my iPhone to my Lenovo ***Original title: photos*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/3577e2df-60b3-4792-9adc-ad0323bdfe20"
  9. transferring photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transferring photos from iPhone to PC: how do I transferring photos from iPhone to PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/bf23ffb7-79c1-4333-a068-7eb01aaa9f46
  10. transfer photos from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transfer photos from iphone to pc: how to transfer photos from iphone to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/403e9b56-b1b4-4740-becc-a5f6ec3dac1f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iphone locks when transfering photos