Windows 10: I need help turning my computer on

Discus and support I need help turning my computer on in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don’t know if this is the right subreddit to post this in, but I need help so please redirect me if it’s not right. About an hour ago I left to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/-Baby_God-, Mar 27, 2020.

1. I need help turning my computer on

I don’t know if this is the right subreddit to post this in, but I need help so please redirect me if it’s not right. About an hour ago I left to go eat dinner, and I left my computer on before I left. Now when I came back about thirty minutes ago, my computer was in sleep mode which I expected, but when I try and turn it back on my computer displays the windows loading screen with the windows logo and a loading thing on a blank black background, and then it just goes black. I have no clue how to fix it. I’ve restarted it, unplugged it and plugged it back, unplugged everything and disconnected the WIFI, I got nothing else

submitted by /u/-Baby_God-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/-Baby_God-, Mar 27, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 27, 2020
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Mar 27, 2020
  4. I need help turning my computer on

WiFi refuses to turn on

Hello,

A quick question before we proceed:

Is your computer airplane mode is turn on?

I suggest you to go to the follow the below step and check if you’re able to toggle the Airplane mode:

• Go to settings and click on Network & Internet.

• Go to airplane mode and toggle.

I also suggest you to check if the function key for Wi-Fi works or not. Kindly
    Refer to your computer manual to check which function key do so.

Reply with the necessary information to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

I need help turning my computer on

1. I need help turning my computer on - Similar Threads - need help turning

2. I Need help I can't turn on my computer correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Need help I can't turn on my computer correctly: Hello, I've downloades another system on my computer called "Phoenix OS" and I tried to delete it, I turned off "time do disable list of operating system" from windows 10 and now its opening phoenix OS everytime I run my computer. how to stop it and run my computer with...
  3. I Need help I can't turn on my computer correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Need help I can't turn on my computer correctly: Hello, I've downloades another system on my computer called "Phoenix OS" and I tried to delete it, I turned off "time do disable list of operating system" from windows 10 and now its opening phoenix OS everytime I run my computer. how to stop it and run my computer with...
  4. I Need help I can't turn on my computer correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I need help with my computer

I need help with my computer: How can I fix my computer because I recently fully factory reseted it and now when I try to login it tells me user profile failed login and when I try to go into safe mode it is just a black screen also I the the explorer.exe thing and in my use folder I didn't have a default...
  6. I need help with my computer...

I need help with my computer...: I recently changed the hard drive and the ram on my laptop. I reinstalled windows 10, but now it will not update and my c drive is completely full. What can I do?...
  7. I spilled on my computer and it won't turn on so I need help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I spilled on my computer and it won't turn on so I need help.: see I spilled on my computer and it won't turn on so I need help. Some of the water even went in the holes and now it won't turn on * Moved from Community Center * Original title: spilled water...
  8. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my computer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mat_Conte [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ix8gku/i_need_help_with_my_computer/
  9. I need help with my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my computer.: So after my computer updated, it started getting a little bit slow, but I could live with that. But after it updated again, every time it's either reset or turned on again, all documents are erased. Is there a way to fix thise or am I forever stuck with it? submitted by...
  10. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with my computer: I had a scammer post his self as a fake person from comcast and deleted all of my document off my desk top computer now I can't get my printer to respond to this dell devices...