Windows 10: I need help turning on my activate windows

Discus and support I need help turning on my activate windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need help turning on my activate windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kalebbrantley, Dec 3, 2018.

1. I need help turning on my activate windows

I need help turning on my activate windows

:)

kalebbrantley, Dec 3, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Windows activation doesn't work

Hi Michael,

This might be caused by Windows Firewall issues. We'd like to know where you bought the activation code. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest turning Windows Firewall On. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security then Windows Firewall.
    • Then on the left panel, select Turn Windows Firewall on or off.
    • Select Turn on Windows Firewall, click OK then restart PC.

If the issue persists, check this article for more troubleshooting steps:
    Get help with Windows activation errors.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you out further.

Anne Ros, Dec 3, 2018
  4. I need help turning on my activate windows

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

I need help turning on my activate windows

1. I need help turning on my activate windows - Similar Threads - need help turning

2. I need help with activating Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with activating Windows: It says that I have Windows 10 Pro but I cant event to activate it or to buy that Windows or Windows 11 it shows me mistake code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-activating-windows/0452e595-3d90-4e33-82e6-f0637a95b70f
  3. I need help with activating Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with activating Windows: It says that I have Windows 10 Pro but I cant event to activate it or to buy that Windows or Windows 11 it shows me mistake code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-activating-windows/0452e595-3d90-4e33-82e6-f0637a95b70f
  4. I need help activation windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need help activation windows: I am unable to activate windows on my device. It says "We can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having problems with...
  5. I need help activation windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help activation windows: I am unable to activate windows on my device. It says "We can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having problems with...
  6. I need help activating my Windows Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need help activating my Windows Key: I bought a Windows 7 Home windows key which I then updated to Windows 10 Home.I recently built a new computer and wish to use the same key, but it is not getting activated.I tried going through the troubleshooting guides, but it says: "Note: If running the troubleshooter...
  7. I need help activating my Windows Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help activating my Windows Key: I bought a Windows 7 Home windows key which I then updated to Windows 10 Home.I recently built a new computer and wish to use the same key, but it is not getting activated.I tried going through the troubleshooting guides, but it says: "Note: If running the troubleshooter...
  8. I need help activating my Windows Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. I need help turning my computer on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help turning my computer on: I don’t know if this is the right subreddit to post this in, but I need help so please redirect me if it’s not right. About an hour ago I left to go eat dinner, and I left my computer on before I left. Now when I came back about thirty minutes ago, my computer was in sleep...
  10. Hello i need help my windows is not activated.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello i need help my windows is not activated.: When i bought teh laptop it had Windows 10 on but when i woke up it was not activated for some reasons please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-need-help-my-windows-is-not-activated/0f91a053-cc82-435f-b1d9-7c7aa74ded12"