Windows 10: I need help uninstalling Mircosoft Process Explorer.

Discus and support I need help uninstalling Mircosoft Process Explorer. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I am not very computer savvy and need your help! So I ended up not needing to use Mircosoft Process Explorer and when I go to Programs and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/startanddo, Jan 7, 2021.

1. I need help uninstalling Mircosoft Process Explorer.

Hello, I am not very computer savvy and need your help!
    So I ended up not needing to use Mircosoft Process Explorer and when I go to Programs and Features it doesn't show up so I can uninstall.

Do I just delete the folder for it to uninstall?

This leads me to think that

Whenever I downloaded programs from zipped files and unzip them to use and they don't have an installer (exe.) or uninstaller, I just end up deleting the folder thinking that will uninstall the program. Is this correct?

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/startanddo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/startanddo, Jan 7, 2021
  2. Suprub93 Win User

Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 8

hello, i am new to the forums, i am having trouble uninstalling internet explorer 8, i have windows xp home edition, i went to control panel/add remove programs and it doesn't show there, i tried going into the main folder for IE8 but there is no uninstall icon, the reason i want to uninstall it is because i want to install back version 7, and it wont let me unless i uninstall the newer version. any suggestions?

Suprub93, Jan 7, 2021
  3. JamesRoda Win User
    Uninstalled Mircosoft Word 10

Mircosoft Word 10 was installed on the computer when purchased. After the computer was refreshed and this program was uninstalled. Unable to do word processing.

How do I recover the program?

Do I need to purchase new software?

JamesRoda, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

I need help uninstalling Mircosoft Process Explorer.

Yahoo mail and mircosoft windows 8.1 and 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Have you updated all the pending updates?

• Have you tried Microsoft Edge to open Yahoo mail?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Add the site to
    Compatibility View list and check if it helps.

Sometimes websites don't look like you expect them to–images might not appear, menus might be out of place, and text could be jumbled together. This might be caused by a compatibility problem between Internet Explorer and the
    site you're on. Sometimes this can be fixed by adding the site to your Compatibility View list.

Step 2: Use In-Private mode
    in Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

To open In-Private mode in Internet Explorer, Press Ctrl + shift + P.

Step 3: Try using Microsoft Edge
    and check if the issue persist.

Step 4: I suggest you to update all the
    pending updates and check if it helps.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

I need help uninstalling Mircosoft Process Explorer.

1. I need help uninstalling Mircosoft Process Explorer. - Similar Threads - need help uninstalling

2. I need help with uninstalling wordpad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with uninstalling wordpad.: Ever since i got wordpad i've gotten thousands of popups opening the same **** document even when i'm playing games, soon i'll wake up to billions of tabs open and they are all going to be wordpad documents...
  3. I need help with uninstalling wordpad.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with uninstalling wordpad.: Ever since i got wordpad i've gotten thousands of popups opening the same **** document even when i'm playing games, soon i'll wake up to billions of tabs open and they are all going to be wordpad documents...
  4. Need help uninstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help uninstalling drivers: Was talking with Greg Carmack; can't get back in touch. Trying to load drivers in my Canon printer to accommodate Win 11 home. Instructions were to uninstall drivers and do a clean install? Difficulties in uninstalling drivers! I can't get through to solve my problem of not...
  5. I need help uninstalling an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help uninstalling an app: so I had downloaded an app but then tried to uninstall and I got this messagewindows cannot find c:\program files\mobigame/player/uninstaller.exe ensure you have typed the name correctly than try againa little help would be apreciated thank yousignedJD...
  6. i need help with file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need help with file explorer: how do i fix this. everytime i press or select a file windows explorer takes a long time or never to done selecting the file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-file-explorer/bec67735-e07b-42d0-8e28-4d2546a16029
  7. Need help in uninstalling a software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help in uninstalling a software: I tried to re install a software which get me into trouble. I actually deleted the uninstalling file of that software named as uninst000.exe. So that I'm not able to uninstall the main software. I actually need to uninstall the software. Kindly help [ATTACH] This is the...
  8. I need help uninstalling an app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help uninstalling an app.: About 2 days, whatever I searched in google became yahoo and I don't want yahoo since it's not as efficient as google, I did everything, I removed yahoo from my search engines and I made google my default browser so it should be google but its not. So I started looking...
  9. Need help with uninstalling Chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with uninstalling Chrome: Today Chrome made the decision to not open and after all the troubleshooting I decided to uninstall it. When I tried it said it couldn’t be completed because the file is open in another program, then proceeded to delete all of the files that weren’t affected by this. Now it...
  10. need help identifying a process

in Windows 10 Support
    need help identifying a process: simple question..what is this process 'CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess 32bit' and where did it come from, and is it harmful? 116330