Windows 10: I need help unlocking my iPad on a Windows Ten Laptop.

Discus and support I need help unlocking my iPad on a Windows Ten Laptop. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I know that I need iTunes and I have the latest version. I know that I need to put my iPad into recover mode. But when I follow all the steps, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/UrbanCatBag, Apr 14, 2020.

1. I need help unlocking my iPad on a Windows Ten Laptop.

I know that I need iTunes and I have the latest version. I know that I need to put my iPad into recover mode. But when I follow all the steps, the window to restore my iPad does not show up on my PC screen. My iPad is an iPad mini 2(wifi) and I'm using a standard lightning connector to connect it to my PC. I'm not sure if this is a Apple problem, or a Windows problem so I will be posting on both subreddits

submitted by /u/UrbanCatBag
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/UrbanCatBag, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Unable to connect IPad to Windows 10 Laptop

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern. However, in order to assist to better, I would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. Are you trying connect IPad for the first time?
    2. Do you get any error message while you try to connect?

I would also suggest you to refer to suggestion provided by Andre Da Costa dated November 20th 2015 on

How to connect and browse your Apple devices on a Windows 10 PC
    and try following the steps and check if you are able to connect.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Apr 14, 2020
  4. I need help unlocking my iPad on a Windows Ten Laptop.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

I need help unlocking my iPad on a Windows Ten Laptop.

1. I need help unlocking my iPad on a Windows Ten Laptop. - Similar Threads - need help unlocking

2. Need help to unlock hdd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to unlock hdd: I do not have bitlocker key and my hdd is locked. i am not able to find anywhere. is there any way to get my data back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-to-unlock-hdd/76f8c89b-a11e-4d99-b5e5-c9f52b30398a
  3. Need help to unlock hdd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help to unlock hdd: I do not have bitlocker key and my hdd is locked. i am not able to find anywhere. is there any way to get my data back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-to-unlock-hdd/76f8c89b-a11e-4d99-b5e5-c9f52b30398a
  4. i need help to unlock my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i need help to unlock my computer: i need help to unlock my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-unlock-my-computer/d582d5b2-686d-430a-b871-f9f4cc7aa0a0
  5. i need help to unlock my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help to unlock my computer: i need help to unlock my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-unlock-my-computer/d582d5b2-686d-430a-b871-f9f4cc7aa0a0
  6. i need help to unlock my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Need help unlocking my account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help unlocking my account: Could someone please help me unlock my account, ever since I registered for 2-step verification and installed the authenticator app, I have had nothing but problems. Thank you....
  8. Hi, I need some help with unlocking my laptop!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi, I need some help with unlocking my laptop!: I’m very bad with computers/laptops and technology in general , so there might be some obvious answer that I don’t know of. So my issue is that my Keyboard doesn’t respond when I’m on the lock screen, where it says press Alt+Ctrl+Delete to unlock. I press it, but it doesn’t...
  9. I need help playing on realms on my iPad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help playing on realms on my iPad.: I need help fixing my Minecraft acounnt for it whont let me play on realms or play with my brother tho I am on a family acounnt I can’t join him but he can join me. Please tell me what to do....
  10. Need helping unlocking Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need helping unlocking Laptop: I recently left a job where we used A Microsoft Lenovo ThinkPad. Now I can't login into to it from home since it is still on my works domain and my account there has been disabled How can I create a new account from the login screen or change the domain to my home When...