Windows 10: I NEED HELP URGENT PC HELP NOW HELP PLEASE URGENT PLEASE

Discus and support I NEED HELP URGENT PC HELP NOW HELP PLEASE URGENT PLEASE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; MY PC KEEPS SPAMMING NUMBER 1 AFTER DOWNLOADING WINDOWS 10 PHONE EMULATOR AND I TURNED OFF AND ON NOW I CANT LOGIN I BADLY NEED HELP URGENT ITS NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Amaankazmi, Jun 6, 2021.

1. I NEED HELP URGENT PC HELP NOW HELP PLEASE URGENT PLEASE

MY PC KEEPS SPAMMING NUMBER 1 AFTER DOWNLOADING WINDOWS 10 PHONE EMULATOR AND I TURNED OFF AND ON NOW I CANT LOGIN I BADLY NEED HELP URGENT ITS NOT KEYBOARD

:)

Amaankazmi, Jun 6, 2021
  2. Rocky Win User

Help urgent

That would be my guess as well.

Rocky, Jun 6, 2021
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Help urgent

I guess the OP doesn't need help all that urgently any more.....

NavyLCDR, Jun 6, 2021
  4. I NEED HELP URGENT PC HELP NOW HELP PLEASE URGENT PLEASE

urgent help

Attention required when download any app from store what's the problem. My phone is up to date or my account is sync. But why this happen.I can download anything for internet explorer but not download from store.give me answer quickly.I need help.please
    solve this problem My window os is 8.1

Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! HELP! HELP! Urgent! URGENT!

Jagmeet SinghBhogal, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

I NEED HELP URGENT PC HELP NOW HELP PLEASE URGENT PLEASE

1. I NEED HELP URGENT PC HELP NOW HELP PLEASE URGENT PLEASE - Similar Threads - NEED HELP URGENT

2. I need urgent help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need urgent help please: . I got a second hand pc Hp Zbook 15 workstation and after 4 months i reset the system yesterday and now everytime i open the computer, it says windows activation license will expire soon and ive never faced this problem before. I checked on the internet and i didnt even know...
  3. I need urgent help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need urgent help please: . I got a second hand pc Hp Zbook 15 workstation and after 4 months i reset the system yesterday and now everytime i open the computer, it says windows activation license will expire soon and ive never faced this problem before. I checked on the internet and i didnt even know...
  4. I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!: I press Windows + B + power button and my PC won't wake now! I tried to remove the RAM and the CMOS battery but still the same issue. The fan is spinning but no display on the monitor and no signal on the mouse and keyboard. I think my PC is on deep sleep mode but how can I...
  5. I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!: I press Windows + B + power button and my PC won't wake now! I tried to remove the RAM and the CMOS battery but still the same issue. The fan is spinning but no display on the monitor and no signal on the mouse and keyboard. I think my PC is on deep sleep mode but how can I...
  6. I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE..

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE..: first of all english is not my native language but i can't find an answer for my question so i have to ask this here.i was using a local microsoft account but i've just tried to switch to microsoft account for a reason and after that i was planning to go back to my local...
  8. Urgent: Please Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent: Please Help: I've recently reset my Lenovo IdeaPad 310, but upon trying to install windows, the computer gives me the following message: "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart...
  9. Urgent! Please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Urgent! Please help: [ATTACH] I'm having this issue whenever I started my PC and my PC sometime couldn't connect to the https website. Can anyone please help me? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-please-help/1f4837f1-3003-40df-91cb-148128823551
  10. Urgent help, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent help, please: So I bought my laptop back in 2019, and it's been functioning perfectly till date. Today, for the first time, a BSOD shows up with stop code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I tried booting it to safe mode, it refused to, instead redirecting to the BIOS, where my boot drive isn't even...