Windows 10: I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!

Discus and support I need Help! Urgent! Please!!! in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I press Windows + B + power button and my PC won't wake now! I tried to remove the RAM and the CMOS battery but still the same issue. The fan is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JiecemarCardinal, Jan 19, 2022.

1. I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!

I press Windows + B + power button and my PC won't wake now! I tried to remove the RAM and the CMOS battery but still the same issue. The fan is spinning but no display on the monitor and no signal on the mouse and keyboard. I think my PC is on deep sleep mode but how can I stop my PC from deep sleep mode? I have an HP PRODESK 400 BUSINESS PC. Please! I need help with this.

:)

JiecemarCardinal, Jan 19, 2022
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

I need Help! Urgent! Please!!! [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Jan 19, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 19, 2022
  4. Rocky Win User

I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!

Help urgent

That would be my guess as well.

Rocky, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!

1. I need Help! Urgent! Please!!! - Similar Threads - need Help Urgent

2. I need urgent help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need urgent help please: . I got a second hand pc Hp Zbook 15 workstation and after 4 months i reset the system yesterday and now everytime i open the computer, it says windows activation license will expire soon and ive never faced this problem before. I checked on the internet and i didnt even know...
  3. I need urgent help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need urgent help please: . I got a second hand pc Hp Zbook 15 workstation and after 4 months i reset the system yesterday and now everytime i open the computer, it says windows activation license will expire soon and ive never faced this problem before. I checked on the internet and i didnt even know...
  4. I need Urgent response please help"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need Urgent response please help": i have contacted a team from Microsoft about 1 or two week ago, My laptop window defender is goon blank white only giving me a massage to Contact IT administrator, " your IT administrator has limited access to some area of your app. contact IT ... i really need this issue to...
  5. I need Urgent response please help"

I need Urgent response please help": i have contacted a team from Microsoft about 1 or two week ago, My laptop window defender is goon blank white only giving me a massage to Contact IT administrator, " your IT administrator has limited access to some area of your app. contact IT ... i really need this issue to...
  6. I need Urgent response please help"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!

I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!: I press Windows + B + power button and my PC won't wake now! I tried to remove the RAM and the CMOS battery but still the same issue. The fan is spinning but no display on the monitor and no signal on the mouse and keyboard. I think my PC is on deep sleep mode but how can I...
  8. I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!: I press Windows + B + power button and my PC won't wake now! I tried to remove the RAM and the CMOS battery but still the same issue. The fan is spinning but no display on the monitor and no signal on the mouse and keyboard. I think my PC is on deep sleep mode but how can I...
  9. I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE..

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE..: first of all english is not my native language but i can't find an answer for my question so i have to ask this here.i was using a local microsoft account but i've just tried to switch to microsoft account for a reason and after that i was planning to go back to my local...
  10. I NEED HELP URGENT PC HELP NOW HELP PLEASE URGENT PLEASE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I NEED HELP URGENT PC HELP NOW HELP PLEASE URGENT PLEASE: MY PC KEEPS SPAMMING NUMBER 1 AFTER DOWNLOADING WINDOWS 10 PHONE EMULATOR AND I TURNED OFF AND ON NOW I CANT LOGIN I BADLY NEED HELP URGENT ITS NOT KEYBOARD...