Windows 10: i need help using my game

Discus and support i need help using my game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so my game grand theft auto san andreas im trying to play it but it just launches screen goes smaller like intended then it closes and everything goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by someone-who-mods-windows, May 27, 2021.

1. i need help using my game

so my game grand theft auto san andreas im trying to play it but it just launches screen goes smaller like intended then it closes and everything goes back to normal i have tried the trouble shooter a few times nothing happened it stayed the same the san andreas i am trying to play is 32 bit here is my computer specsProcessor IntelR CoreTM i5-10210U CPU @ 1.60GHz 2.11 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 6.36 GB usable Device ID B0E17D0C-21A0-4C3C-B328-191C9E9295C5 Product ID 00329-00000-00003-AA918 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input i

:)

someone-who-mods-windows, May 27, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 27, 2021
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, May 27, 2021
  4. i need help using my game

Games cause the computer to freeze seconds after opening them for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with the result of the issue and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, May 27, 2021
Thema:

i need help using my game

1. i need help using my game - Similar Threads - need help using

2. I need help with downloading or updating my game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help with downloading or updating my game: I’ve been trying to download and update my game but I can’t, I tried signing out and back in and I tried deleting the MS and reinstalling it but it doesn’t work I even tried to troubleshoot didn’t work either and when I try to update windows in settings it will say something...
  3. need help with games crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with games crashing: Hi there i wanted to ask someone for help as i have no clue why but whenever i play games they always crash.Its mostly certain games like rainbow 6 siege and black ops 3 . When i play overwatch 2 or cs go my game never crashes. in event viewer i get theses messages when my...
  4. I need a little help with launching a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need a little help with launching a game: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BrettRyder100 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tpysb6/i_need_a_little_help_with_launching_a_game/
  5. Need Help my gaming pc problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help my gaming pc problem: I have a problem gaming pc not first time and I found error from WhoCrashed and I tried look up google but can't find one right error code. And when it's happen during I playing game few mins end up itself restart windows. I don't know what I do.Crash Dump Analysis Crash...
  6. I'm making a game, but I need help.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I'm making a game, but I need help.: As you all know, older games are becoming popular again, games such as pacman, galaga, ect. I chose to make a space shooter game like galaga, but I need help with something. If I were to sell, what price should I sell it for? cause I'm trying to earn myself, and my parents...
  7. Need help with the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with the game: Ok so i just got the game zoo tycoon ultimate anima collection and when I open it everything is fine but I can’t get past the loading screen because It exit the app what do I do to fix it Please help me so I can fix this...
  8. Need help with my new gaming pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with my new gaming pc: So today I returned my all-in-one pc that i thought had good graphics, Just uhd graphics. And got an Acer monitor and a ibuypower gaming pc and it had I'm assuming a HDD and SSD, so the main one I assume is the HDD which has about 200gb and the SSD has 1TB, after I installed...
  9. I need immediate help with refunding this game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need immediate help with refunding this game.: For anyone viewing this post I need some help refunding a recent digital game I purchased for my Windows 10 PC. I purchased Minecraft for my PC and then later on found out that I was not able to connect to my friends so I decided to buy the Java version from the official...
  10. I need help with my gaming performance on my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with my gaming performance on my laptop.: Hello! I have a DELL Inspiron 3542 with an Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U and has 8 gigs of RAM with a 64 bit operating system that runs windows 10, and I was wondering how do I get more VRAM(video ram) and RAM installed into my laptop into my laptop as well as how to upgrade...