Windows 10: I need help verify if an invoice that we received is actually for our company.

Discus and support I need help verify if an invoice that we received is actually for our company. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need help verify if an invoice that we received is actually for our company. Can someone please call me at 864-527-0413?I cannot pay this invoice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Terry Edens, May 22, 2023.

1. I need help verify if an invoice that we received is actually for our company.

I need help verify if an invoice that we received is actually for our company. Can someone please call me at 864-527-0413?I cannot pay this invoice until I can confirm that it is actually for our company and / or if it is set up to be auto paid.

:)

Terry Edens, May 22, 2023

2. Invoice for a company

Good day!

I Want to buy Windows 10 Home Edition but I need invoice for a company.

What do I need to do for that before or after buying?

DmitriyFrolov, May 22, 2023
  3. Invoice receipt

Hello,

I need an invoice on the name of the company.

How can I receive it?

Thanks

Maria

MariaAngelova, May 22, 2023
Thema:

I need help verify if an invoice that we received is actually for our company.

1. I need help verify if an invoice that we received is actually for our company. - Similar Threads - need help verify

2. i need my invoice to be updated with my company number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need my invoice to be updated with my company number: please help me with updating / requesting update of my MIcrosoft 365 invoice ? It's missing the company number. thank youGuillaume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-invoice-to-be-updated-with-my-company/469fef5e-2d26-456c-9cad-6c716d27e19e
  3. i need my invoice to be updated with my company number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need my invoice to be updated with my company number: please help me with updating / requesting update of my MIcrosoft 365 invoice ? It's missing the company number. thank youGuillaume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-invoice-to-be-updated-with-my-company/469fef5e-2d26-456c-9cad-6c716d27e19e
  4. Our company is logged out of our Microsoft 365 email. We get a notification saying that we...

Our company is logged out of our Microsoft 365 email. We get a notification saying that we...: Message we receive: Your account has been locked. Contact your support person to unlock it, then try again.Your *** Email address is removed for privacy *** in...
  5. Our company is logged out of our Microsoft 365 email. We get a notification saying that we...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Our company is logged out of our Microsoft 365 email. We get a notification saying that we...: Message we receive: Your account has been locked. Contact your support person to unlock it, then try again.Your *** Email address is removed for privacy *** in...
  6. I need help verify if an invoice that we received is actually for our company.

I need help verify if an invoice that we received is actually for our company.: I need help verify if an invoice that we received is actually for our company. Can someone please call me at 864-527-0413?I cannot pay this invoice until I can confirm that it is actually for our company and / or if it is set up to be auto paid....
  7. I need help verify if an invoice that we received is actually for our company.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help verify if an invoice that we received is actually for our company.: I need help verify if an invoice that we received is actually for our company. Can someone please call me at 864-527-0413?I cannot pay this invoice until I can confirm that it is actually for our company and / or if it is set up to be auto paid....
  8. I NEED INVOICE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I NEED INVOICE: Hi, i had subscribe 5D Planner at 15/3 from your microsoft, but i forgot to click the invoice. can you please check it for me? I really need the invoice, please... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-invoice/4be1557c-b130-40c3-9ff2-ebca01a93192
  9. I NEED INVOICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED INVOICE: Hi, i had subscribe 5D Planner at 15/3 from your microsoft, but i forgot to click the invoice. can you please check it for me? I really need the invoice, please... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-invoice/4be1557c-b130-40c3-9ff2-ebca01a93192
  10. I NEED INVOICE