Windows 10: i need help w updating.

Discus and support i need help w updating. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so i have a big problem. i can neither download minecraft in my microsoft store nor can i update my windows10. last update was 25 days ago, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AdmirableCity69, Jul 31, 2020.

1. i need help w updating.

so i have a big problem. i can neither download minecraft in my microsoft store nor can i update my windows10. last update was 25 days ago, and whenever i try to update it keep saying fail with the code thing as 0x80080005 and ive tried everything i could find on google. ive tried downloading some kind of update assisant for windows 10. that said my computer wasnt compatiple with the update or something like that, and that i couldnt do anything other than wait for microsoft people to fix it. and i think thats also part of the problem why i cant download the minecraft for windows 10. thats the only answer ive gotten. ive tried writing to the support thing on their website, and they said i needed to type in some stuff in a code thingy and that didnt work then they said that i need to download something and open it. i downloaded it and tried to open it but couldnt bc it needed to be on an admin user, so i went to the admin user and downloaded it and tried to open it.... still nothing.

What am i supposed to do? nothing ive done has worked

submitted by /u/AdmirableCity69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AdmirableCity69, Jul 31, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 31, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jul 31, 2020
  4. i need help w updating.

window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

i need help w updating.

1. i need help w updating. - Similar Threads - need help updating

2. I need help with updating these.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with updating these.: I have no odea on how to update these.Windows update shows no updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-updating-these/085754be-068b-4808-94b9-ce37072d053c
  3. I need help with updating these.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with updating these.: I have no odea on how to update these.Windows update shows no updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-updating-these/085754be-068b-4808-94b9-ce37072d053c
  4. Need help w/ FN Lock and Insert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help w/ FN Lock and Insert: Recently, out of nowhere my FN Lock is now constantly on. It's also on the Esc key but when I go to disable it with Fn + Esc, nothing happens. I can't use the volume shortcuts F1, F2, F3 or any of the other Fx keys without initiating a shortcut specific to the app I'm using...
  5. Need help w/ FN Lock and Insert

Need help w/ FN Lock and Insert: Recently, out of nowhere my FN Lock is now constantly on. It's also on the Esc key but when I go to disable it with Fn + Esc, nothing happens. I can't use the volume shortcuts F1, F2, F3 or any of the other Fx keys without initiating a shortcut specific to the app I'm using...
  6. Need help w/ FN Lock and Insert

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. help w/mysqli update

help w/mysqli update: Hi, I'm trying to update a database using MYSQLi using a form and I closed my eyes and got lost. I think the form is correct but I'm not sure how to state that the update is good (it's not). help! ----------------------------------------------------- <!DOCTYPE html><html...
  8. Need Help w/ Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help w/ Command Prompt: Hey guys, I was screwing around with the command prompt properties and now command prompt doesn't work- just shuts down immediately. Can someone go into their command prompt properties and copy paste it in the replies? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/TheTendieRoid...
  9. Need help w/ USB Ethernet adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help w/ USB Ethernet adapter: I have a laptop set up as a HTPC. I purchased a USB gigabit ethernet adapter as it lacks an RJ45 connector. I am averaging 200+ Mb/s on my desktop computer, which is also on windows 10. It is plugged into an identical ethernet cable connected to the same router. I have a...
  10. Need help regarding Upgradation of W-10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need help regarding Upgradation of W-10: Dear sir, I have lenovo i5 PC. Its system requirement meet for window 10. At present it have Window-7. Nw I want to upgrade to Window-10. kindly tell me, at present can I do upgrade it to Window 10. Madhab Mitra...