Windows 10: I need help! When playing and especially often when loading games, my screen goes black for...

Discus and support I need help! When playing and especially often when loading games, my screen goes black for... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When playing and especially often when loading games, my screen goes black for a few seconds then turns back to normal. This issue often happens in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lucas Hogberg, Jun 24, 2022.

1. I need help! When playing and especially often when loading games, my screen goes black for...

When playing and especially often when loading games, my screen goes black for a few seconds then turns back to normal. This issue often happens in resource intense moments, such as when a new scene is being loaded, or when the game is being loaded.In event viewer i get the following error: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {37399C92-DC3F-4B55-AE5B-811EE82398AD} and APPID {37399C92-DC3F-4B55-AE5B-811E

:)

Lucas Hogberg, Jun 24, 2022

2. Black Screen when loading or playing games

I have had a pc for a few months now and haven't had many problems. But a couple nights ago I started to get a black screen when playing games. I ignored it at first but then it got worse and I couldn't even load up a game. I factory
    reset my pc and tried to play a game again and I got the black screen. So I then tried to make sure all my drivers were up to date and most of them are but there was a few I had to have updated. I then loaded up the game and it worked, but half an hour later
    I got the black screen again. I have no idea how to fix this.

ShaneLandry, Jun 24, 2022
  3. TODO5 Win User
    Black Screen While Playing A Game.

Hello, My pc is experiencing a problems these 5 days, which is a 'black screen' while playing a game the whole screen goes black, and the only cure to this is to restart pc, but it still goes black when I play a game again. [behind the black screen there
    is still playing the audio, and there is no cursor]. I want to find out whats the problem.

TODO5, Jun 24, 2022
  4. I need help! When playing and especially often when loading games, my screen goes black for...

Unable to play video games on Windows 10, black screen after log-in screen

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Windows 10 operating system, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• From where are you trying to play the video games (downloaded/ from website)?
    • If you are playing games from website which browser are you using?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the game crashes?
    • Are you able log-in to your computer?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display drivers.

As you see black screen while logging to the desktop, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about this issue, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

I need help! When playing and especially often when loading games, my screen goes black for...

1. I need help! When playing and especially often when loading games, my screen goes black for... - Similar Threads - need help playing

2. My screen goes black and my pc is unresponsive when playing games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen goes black and my pc is unresponsive when playing games.: Hi, so I ran into this recent problem while playing one of my games, Baldurs Gate 3. Recently when I play the game my screen goes black and then disconnects from my monitor. I cannot hear any sounds, and the PC seems generally unresponsive. I have only gotten it to work again...
  3. Screen goes black when playing a game on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black when playing a game on pc: Hi,I’ve recently build a pc for my little brother and I’m having some issues. Whenever he starts to try to play fortnite, the screen goes black and says “no video entry” and then “entering sleep mode”. The parts are the following :AMD Ryzen 5 4500XTX RADEON RX 580 GTS XXX...
  4. Screen goes black when playing a game on pc

Screen goes black when playing a game on pc: Hi,I’ve recently build a pc for my little brother and I’m having some issues. Whenever he starts to try to play fortnite, the screen goes black and says “no video entry” and then “entering sleep mode”. The parts are the following :AMD Ryzen 5 4500XTX RADEON RX 580 GTS XXX...
  5. Screen sometimes goes black when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen sometimes goes black when playing video games.: Hello! I am using a GeForce MX110 as my Laptop Graphics card. I recently upgraded to a windows 11 OS It was all good then when I started playing Roblox / Minecraft a black screen would pop out for like 1 second. And then or resume or stay black. It;s very irritating help...
  6. Screen sometimes goes black when playing video games.

Screen sometimes goes black when playing video games.: Hello! I am using a GeForce MX110 as my Laptop Graphics card. I recently upgraded to a windows 11 OS It was all good then when I started playing Roblox / Minecraft a black screen would pop out for like 1 second. And then or resume or stay black. It;s very irritating help...
  7. I need help! When playing and especially often when loading games, my screen goes black for...

I need help! When playing and especially often when loading games, my screen goes black for...: When playing and especially often when loading games, my screen goes black for a few seconds then turns back to normal. This issue often happens in resource intense moments, such as when a new scene is being loaded, or when the game is being loaded.In event viewer i get the...
  8. I need help! When playing and especially often when loading games, my screen goes black for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help! When playing and especially often when loading games, my screen goes black for...: When playing and especially often when loading games, my screen goes black for a few seconds then turns back to normal. This issue often happens in resource intense moments, such as when a new scene is being loaded, or when the game is being loaded.In event viewer i get the...
  9. Black Screen when loading or playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen when loading or playing games: I have had a pc for a few months now and haven't had many problems. But a couple nights ago I started to get a black screen when playing games. I ignored it at first but then it got worse and I couldn't even load up a game. I factory reset my pc and tried to play a game again...
  10. Screen goes black and game crashes when playing heavy games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen goes black and game crashes when playing heavy games: I’ve been having this problem with my PC for a while and I’ve tried so many fixes but nothing is working. It’s a custom built PC I got last Christmas. It started with Minecraft, when I added shaders and used mods it just crashed one day and my whole screen went black, then I...