Windows 10: I need help, whenever I try to install Discord for windows 10, I get this message after...

Discus and support I need help, whenever I try to install Discord for windows 10, I get this message after... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/milarog_ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/milarog_, Dec 11, 2019.

1. I need help, whenever I try to install Discord for windows 10, I get this message after...

/u/milarog_, Dec 11, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Naveen_M Win User

I need help, whenever I try to install Discord for windows 10, I get this message after...

Missing Window files discovered when installing Discord app.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the error code or the error message that you are getting, while installing Discord?

There may be various issues that can cause the installation failure. You can try the below steps and check:

1. Close Discord, and make sure all it's processes are terminated (Check your system tray and task manager).

2. Press Windows key + R together to open Run command.

3. Type %appdata%, and press enter.

4. Delete the Discord folder.

5. Press Windows key + R to open Run command.

6. Type %localappdata%, and press enter.

7. Delete the Discord folder.

8. Restart your system, and reinstall
    Discord

I'd also suggest you to refer this article on
    Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed

If the issue persists, follow how to manually replace a corrupted system file with a known good copy of the file steps shown in this

article

Hope it helps.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

I need help, whenever I try to install Discord for windows 10, I get this message after...

1. I need help, whenever I try to install Discord for windows 10, I get this message after... - Similar Threads - need help whenever

2. I need help, my windows installer serviec is missing, and i get the follow error message....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help, my windows installer serviec is missing, and i get the follow error message....: Hello people, I'm stressing pretty hard over this, but my windows installer servie is missing from my service liste, it disspeared during installing killer performance.it get the following error message. 'The windows installer Service could not be accessed. THis can occur if...
  3. I need help, my windows installer serviec is missing, and i get the follow error message....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help, my windows installer serviec is missing, and i get the follow error message....: Hello people, I'm stressing pretty hard over this, but my windows installer servie is missing from my service liste, it disspeared during installing killer performance.it get the following error message. 'The windows installer Service could not be accessed. THis can occur if...
  4. How can I fix getting a blue screen whenever I open discord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix getting a blue screen whenever I open discord: Whenever I open discord on my windows 11 laptop I get a blue screen. It says that rtux64w10.exe crashed or something. All I know was it was definitely that app that caused it. Does anyone know how to fix this? Restarting did not help. I have crashed 4 times because of this....
  5. How can I fix getting a blue screen whenever I open discord

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix getting a blue screen whenever I open discord: Whenever I open discord on my windows 11 laptop I get a blue screen. It says that rtux64w10.exe crashed or something. All I know was it was definitely that app that caused it. Does anyone know how to fix this? Restarting did not help. I have crashed 4 times because of this....
  6. I need help with an error message?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with an error message?: Stop code: IRQL_ NOT_ Less_ OR_EQUAL What is this and how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-an-error-message/689e6161-7ef6-4062-a55c-158a96ec7746
  7. When I try to install office I get the following message:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I try to install office I get the following message:: I tried to install office, When I try to install I get the following message [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-install-office-i-get-the-following/7fb182fa-e45e-4df4-bd2a-4d83de9682cc
  8. I recieve a message saying "this device is offline" whenever I try and log into windows 10...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I recieve a message saying "this device is offline" whenever I try and log into windows 10...: Since yesterday, when I switched on my laptop I've been unable to get past the log-in screen with any of my passwords. Instead I recieve the message "this device is offline, please log in with the last password used" I've attempted several times to use the "right" one which...
  9. I get a BSOD whenever I try to install the new Windows update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I get a BSOD whenever I try to install the new Windows update.: Whenever I try to install the windows update 1909 I get a BSOD : Page fault in nonpaged area. I tried the chkdsk and stuff already. Im running windows 10 1803 rn and I tried the update a month ago aswell where it reverted back to 1803 after 2 consecutive BSODs on startup...
  10. NEED HELP GETTING THE FONT I WANT WHENEVER I OPEN WORD

in Windows 10 Customization
    NEED HELP GETTING THE FONT I WANT WHENEVER I OPEN WORD: Whenever I open Word, the font in the ribbon is “Calibri (body)” and the font size is 11. I would like it to be “Tahoma”, font size 12. Is there anything I can do to set it so “Tahoma” 12 always comes up whenever I open Word?...