Windows 10: I need help: windows 10 update something went wrong & Update Orchestrator Service and...

Discus and support I need help: windows 10 update something went wrong & Update Orchestrator Service and... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; failed to read description error code 2... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SkintTag8926074, Aug 20, 2022.

1. I need help: windows 10 update something went wrong & Update Orchestrator Service and...

failed to read description error code 2

:)

SkintTag8926074, Aug 20, 2022
  2. kambei.7s Win User

Windows 10 Update Orchestrator Service

found similar error in the 'System' log, during the restart after installing the update, is this normal for windows 10? Does everyone faced such thing? The update seems to have settled, in the status I've see 'Success', there seem to be no other errors.

The "Update Orchestrator Service" service is turned off due to an error
    The return from the operation was due to the timeout.

code 7023 source of Service Control Manager

EventData

param1 Update Orchestrator Service
    param2 %% 2147549471
    550073006F005300760063000000

Keywords 0x8080000000000000

after 20 seconds
    The C: \ Windows \ system32 \ MusNotificationUX.exe process initiated the "Restart" action for the DESKTOP computer on behalf of the user due to: Operating system: Service pack installation Scheduled

The update was installed
    KB4103727 OS Build 16299.431

Thanks.

kambei.7s, Aug 20, 2022
  3. kambei.7s Win User
    Windows 10 Update Orchestrator Service

That desktop PC, and with windows 10 1709 Enterprise on it, nothing serious have been tweaked about updates (some tweaks to not install updates automatically in Group Policy) , no Network Domain/AD used. So this is normal? As far I know that Update orchestrator does not used in common editions.

kambei.7s, Aug 20, 2022
  4. DanLarlee Win User

I need help: windows 10 update something went wrong & Update Orchestrator Service and...

Update Orchestrator Service

The "Update Orchestrator Service" does not start. The System event log shows the following:

The Update Orchestrator Service service failed to start due to the following error:

The parameter is incorrect.

In Settings-->Windows Update the following is displayed:

Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later.

Surface Book 2, Windows version: 10.0.19043 Build 19043

DanLarlee, Aug 20, 2022
Thema:

I need help: windows 10 update something went wrong & Update Orchestrator Service and...

1. I need help: windows 10 update something went wrong & Update Orchestrator Service and... - Similar Threads - need help update

2. Windows Update: Something went wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update: Something went wrong: Split from this thread. i am facing problem to update windowas i mentioned above here i was attached to log files link created by farber scan tool for your ready referance pl advicehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11V7JWiVPUL74QIWpYddubP-wz5S52Tlm?usp=drive_link...
  3. Windows Update: Something went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update: Something went wrong: Split from this thread. Hello! I am having the same problem and have done the steps you have listed, could I upload my two logs as well? I have been experiencing this issue for months now and haven't been able to fix it no matter what I try.Help...
  4. Windows Update: Something went wrong

Windows Update: Something went wrong: Split from this thread. Hello! I am having the same problem and have done the steps you have listed, could I upload my two logs as well? I have been experiencing this issue for months now and haven't been able to fix it no matter what I try.Help...
  5. I need help: windows 10 update something went wrong & Update Orchestrator Service and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help: windows 10 update something went wrong & Update Orchestrator Service and...: failed to read description error code 2i need to ask you that upgrade pc does not work out well even creating an iso file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-need-help-windows-10-update-something-went-wrong/baa55db8-b786-4f7b-80ae-0ff26db78318
  6. windows 10 update something went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 update something went wrong: can somebody help me this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-something-went-wrong/47e12314-43d6-492e-ba02-89f21f0ffee7
  7. windows 10 update something went wrong

windows 10 update something went wrong: can somebody help me this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-something-went-wrong/47e12314-43d6-492e-ba02-89f21f0ffee7
  8. windows 10 update something went wrong

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows Update - "Something went wrong"

Windows Update - "Something went wrong": Hello, Windows Update has stopped working - if I check for updates, I'm told "Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later." I've tried the Virtual Agent Get Help, the Windows Update Troubleshooter, and the Windows 10 Update Assistant, but none of them helped. The...
  10. Windows Update 'something went wrong'

Windows Update 'something went wrong': I have been getting this error on my computer with Windows Update claiming 'Something went wrong' [ATTACH] I've been waiting for the feature update 20H1 because I'm using such a buggy, broken Insider Preview and I want to back to retail without having to reinstall...