Windows 10: I need help! - Windows' Settings Compromized

Discus and support I need help! - Windows' Settings Compromized in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, today i noticed that i got 2 viruses: Azorult and Zusy. Well, i cleaned my computer and deleted all the infected files but something weird is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/duckingzz, Dec 5, 2020.

1. I need help! - Windows' Settings Compromized

Hi, today i noticed that i got 2 viruses: Azorult and Zusy. Well, i cleaned my computer and deleted all the infected files but something weird is happening, when i open some specific settings on my computer it shows that windows could not find the file "cmd /c start /min C:\Users\Public\x.bat reg delete hkcu\Environment /v windir /f && REM \system32\systempropertiesremote.exe" (the .exe changes when you go to another setting). I can open the settings by the System32 files, but in the control panel they don't work, also, when i turn on my pc and log in, it shows an cmd prompt and the message "The system cannot find the file C:\Users\Public\x.bat." i really don't know what to do, i did CHKDSK and i'm doing "sfc /scannow" right now.

submitted by /u/duckingzz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/duckingzz, Dec 5, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 5, 2020
  4. I need help! - Windows' Settings Compromized

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

I need help! - Windows' Settings Compromized

1. I need help! - Windows' Settings Compromized - Similar Threads - need help Windows'

2. hacked laptop account compromized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hacked laptop account compromized: my laptop account was hacked a message came on said windows defender and microsoft put a stop on any thing to call a 1888 number thay went into my banking and ?...
  3. hacked laptop account compromized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hacked laptop account compromized: my laptop account was hacked a message came on said windows defender and microsoft put a stop on any thing to call a 1888 number thay went into my banking and ?...
  4. I need help with my wifi settings.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help with my wifi settings.: I have a wifi adapter in my computer for now , it’s an old one and only runs the 2.4ghz wifi. I don’t know too much about networks just from what i’ve read trying to connect this adapter and fix it. It keeps going up and down the connect and then when it gets so low it just...
  5. I really need help with windows personalization setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    I really need help with windows personalization setting: when I try to change my lock screen setting in windows 10 it doesn't work to be specific when I change it and close the windows and then open it again it will be back to the exact same options which were set earlier I want to change it to something else please help...
  6. I really need help with windows personalization setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really need help with windows personalization setting: when I try to change my lock screen setting in windows 10 it doesn't work to be specific when I change it and close the windows and then open it again it will be back to the exact same options which were set earlier I want to change it to something else please help...
  7. I really need help with windows personalization setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Account has been compromized.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Account has been compromized.: Hi. My Microsoft STore account has been compromized. Unauthorized charges. What do I do? I have tried to call their support line, but have waited for more than 15 minutes each time. Is there a way to send them an e-mail? HELP...
  9. i need help with privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with privacy settings: i can never find a way to change my mine craft settings because the Xbox settings always take me top the support page, which i don't want. I just want to play mine craft multiplayer. anyone care to actually help me? give me links on where i can find what i need as well...
  10. I Need Help with Editing Printing Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Need Help with Editing Printing Settings: I like using Microsoft Photos' Print function The one shown below. The options are strict for size though and I'd like to have my own. It uses sizes like 6x8 or whatever and doesn't let me enter my own in. So via regedit I'm assuming there is a way to input my own option...