Windows 10: I need help, windows update won’t let me login, it’a stuck. I’ve tried everything.

Discus and support I need help, windows update won’t let me login, it’a stuck. I’ve tried everything. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Aeonnix [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Aeonnix, Feb 24, 2020.

1. I need help, windows update won’t let me login, it’a stuck. I’ve tried everything.

/u/Aeonnix, Feb 24, 2020

2. pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Feb 24, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 24, 2020
  4. I need help, windows update won’t let me login, it’a stuck. I’ve tried everything.

6020 won`t connect through Irda

The problem was with my Irda adapter. I got a new one and I am able to connect with Nokia 6020. But still I can`t connect with Nokia 6600. I`ve tried to set different connection speeds but still nothing. The PCSuite finds that there is a Nokia 6600 present
    but it won`t connect with it. Any ideas of how to solve it?

ilozen---01, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

I need help, windows update won’t let me login, it’a stuck. I’ve tried everything.

1. I need help, windows update won’t let me login, it’a stuck. I’ve tried everything. - Similar Threads - need help update

2. SSD won’t let me login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    SSD won’t let me login: I bought a pc from a friend and we hard wiped his ssd storage and had it reinstall windows automatically and when we restarted it his account is still on there but the password doesn’t work. So I took it out and installed it in to my pc to reformat and now it is taking...
  3. SSD won’t let me login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD won’t let me login: I bought a pc from a friend and we hard wiped his ssd storage and had it reinstall windows automatically and when we restarted it his account is still on there but the password doesn’t work. So I took it out and installed it in to my pc to reformat and now it is taking...
  4. SSD won’t let me login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft won’t let me login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won’t let me login: I have the right password but it says I need to verify that it’s me. It won’t send my mom’s email a code and I tried the ‘verify online’ thing but nothing happened after a couple days. I can’t access my email because of this....
  6. Microsoft won’t let me login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft won’t let me login: I have the right password but it says I need to verify that it’s me. It won’t send my mom’s email a code and I tried the ‘verify online’ thing but nothing happened after a couple days. I can’t access my email because of this....
  7. My laptop won’t let me login even when I’ve changed the password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t let me login even when I’ve changed the password.: I reset my Microsoft password but now can’t login to my laptop and I don’t remember the old password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-let-me-login-even-when-ive-changed/7817fa9b-49b0-4664-a257-2ea5046f8227
  8. Trying to uninstall an update but it won’t let me.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to uninstall an update but it won’t let me.: So right now I’m on this screen. I am trying to uninstall the update on 11/11/2020. But Windows will not allow me to do it. However, I CAN uninstall the update on 10/15/2020, which is NOT the update I want to uninstall. How do I uninstall the update on 11/11/2020? Ever...
  9. Help!!! I’ve tried everything but it’s not working

Help!!! I’ve tried everything but it’s not working: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thatguykriss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ibi2hc/help_ive_tried_everything_but_its_not_working/
  10. I’ve tried everything I could find on google. Please help me

I’ve tried everything I could find on google. Please help me: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ProfTek [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g59a1l/ive_tried_everything_i_could_find_on_google/