Windows 10: i need help with a blue/blank screen problem

Discus and support i need help with a blue/blank screen problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; im getting this error in reliability monitor Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffc304496d7010 Parameter 2:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KotahMeade, Jan 18, 2021.

1. i need help with a blue/blank screen problem

im getting this error in reliability monitor

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffffc304496d7010

Parameter 2: fffff80284c92100

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 3f00

OS version: 10_0_19042

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

ive tried googling but cant find my error, i have also tried accessing my memory.dmp file but it says i do not have administrative access even tho i am the admin. any help is appreciated

:)

KotahMeade, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Jan 18, 2021
  4. i need help with a blue/blank screen problem

Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

i need help with a blue/blank screen problem

1. i need help with a blue/blank screen problem - Similar Threads - need help blue

2. Need help for blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help for blue screen problem: Just blue screen yesterday night when i was gaming,Can anyone help me to check what is causing the blue screenhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1TZT7H-wcF7JdTqwQqMO00K2GPJhDKFmm/view?usp=sharing...
  3. Need help for blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help for blue screen problem: Just blue screen yesterday night when i was gaming,Can anyone help me to check what is causing the blue screenhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1TZT7H-wcF7JdTqwQqMO00K2GPJhDKFmm/view?usp=sharing...
  4. Need help for blue screen problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Need help with blue screen

Need help with blue screen: I have been getting this for a couple of years now. Updating windows or any other drivers did not resolve this issue.Here is a link to a zip on my onedrive containing the minidump, msfino and speccy specs.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atwdufuwvn6QjY1bzT3gHgaGHyNc9w?e=3Dy6bfAll help is...
  6. Need help with blank screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with blank screen: So I noticed my screen colors were kind of off so I read somewhere to go into the Intel graphic command center and restore the colors to original. When I did this the screen went blank and thats all I get now. When I shut down the laptop and turn it back on the normal dell...
  7. Need help with blue screens.

Need help with blue screens.: I've been having multiple blue screens lately. I'm not sure why. I have 3 dumps from the last 2 days. They are uploadedhere. Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-blue-screens/6a49d522-a031-408b-9fb1-60305a35b984
  8. Constant Blue Screen Problems - I need help, please.

Constant Blue Screen Problems - I need help, please.: Hello everyone, I want to ask for help with a problem that has been plaguing me since October last year, when I bought my brand new notebook, Dell G5 5590. I've been experiencing a blue screen problem whenever I'm playing, more specifically the UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION, my...
  9. Need help with blue screening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with blue screening: I recently moved my pc as in an hour long car ride and I get home and set it back up. My pc runs for about 20-30 mins and I get a blue screen. I thought it was a hardware issue but i’m starting to think it’s something wrong with windows itself. submitted by /u/idoooobz...
  10. Blank Blue Screen HELP :-(

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank Blue Screen HELP :-(: Hi, I have been trying to download windows 10 on my laptop (windows 7). It does the download and looks like it is all downloading fine and it starts rebooting and then it goes to a blank blue screen and doesn't go off the screen. I have to turn my laptop off just to do...