Windows 10: I need help with a usb wifi driver

Discus and support I need help with a usb wifi driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had it plugged into my computer and the antenna that screws into the usb snapped off taking some of the usb with it, can i fix it???!! 129883 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Troyee21, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Troyee21 Win User

I need help with a usb wifi driver

I had it plugged into my computer and the antenna that screws into the usb snapped off taking some of the usb with it, can i fix it???!!

:)

Troyee21, Mar 30, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Ubuntu Help? Drivers for WiFi and Graphics, etc.

I'm looking to install Ubuntu on my 4th rig (one of two dedicated WCG crunchers), an X58 with a Xeon X5670 @ 4,2 Ghz. My 30 day windows trial has ended, lol

So, finding Ubuntu OS is no problem, but I'm looking for drivers for:
    • USB Drivers for the motherboard?
    • Rosewill RNX-N300UB USB Wifi Dongle
    • NV GT 220 Graphics Card
    • And Teamviewer for Ubuntu
    ...I think that's it. Where to go? I'm a complete Ubuntu NooB!

Sasqui, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Ubuntu Help? Drivers for WiFi and Graphics, etc.

1) What's the motherboard model and which USB ports? Regular 2.0 should work right away. Same goes for most older USB3.0 controllers on later boards.
    If you have an older NEC(Renesas) USB 3.0 controller onboard - it should work out of the box, so as most AsMedia controllers.

2) Pretty much the same crap, as with my old ASUS PCE-N53... Gotta get the patched RTL8192 driver and manually install it.
    The only problem you may encounter, is when you get a kernel update, you'll have to repeat the procedure again.
    RTL8192cu fix, works on recent Linux kernels (3.x and 4.x)

I've already suffered through several years of headaches with my N53(different chipset, same problem), so the long term advice - get one of the natively supported WiFi adapters instead.

3) NVIDIA DRIVERS Linux x64 (AMD64/EM64T) Display Driver

4) https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/linux/

silentbogo, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

I Need SM-USB 007 Driver

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your USB. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2.

Try updating the latest USB devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the USB drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the USB driver.

c. Right-click on the USB and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

1. I need help with a usb wifi driver - Similar Threads - need help usb

2. I need help connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help connect to wifi: My computer, before being restarted due to facing an unexpected loop error, was able to connect to wifi while being setup. Right now, ethernet is enabled but I am unable to connect to wifi at all. How do I connect to wifi without buying a wifi adapter?Before this problem, I...
  3. I need help connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help connect to wifi: My computer, before being restarted due to facing an unexpected loop error, was able to connect to wifi while being setup. Right now, ethernet is enabled but I am unable to connect to wifi at all. How do I connect to wifi without buying a wifi adapter?Before this problem, I...
  4. I need help connecting to wifi

I need help connecting to wifi: Wifi wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-connecting-to-wifi/dc4a3bb9-bd46-4ba0-9fb6-4ac10f1c86f8
  5. I need help connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help connecting to wifi: Wifi wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-connecting-to-wifi/dc4a3bb9-bd46-4ba0-9fb6-4ac10f1c86f8
  6. I need help with drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with drivers: I have been getting a couple of weird errors on my driver for my Integrated Graphics Card Intel UHD for 6th - 10th gen intel core CPUs.These errors have been causing a fps issues for directx 9 games where when I look in certain directions in the map my fps drops to about 30...
  7. I need help with drivers

I need help with drivers: I have been getting a couple of weird errors on my driver for my Integrated Graphics Card Intel UHD for 6th - 10th gen intel core CPUs.These errors have been causing a fps issues for directx 9 games where when I look in certain directions in the map my fps drops to about 30...
  8. i need help with drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i need help with drivers: i have a windows 10 acer touch screen i have to choose one of these three Huawei - HIDClass - 5/7/2019 12:00:00 AM - 26.0.17663.1 Windows 10, version 1809 and later, Servicing DriversDrivers 6/28/2019 n/a 34 KB Huawei - HIDClass - 3/26/2019 12:00:00 AM -...
  9. I need a USB driver for a WiFi adapter that windows won't recognize.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need a USB driver for a WiFi adapter that windows won't recognize.: In device manager it shows the adapter as: Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-usb-driver-for-a-wifi-adapter-that/23017ac4-17de-4bf8-9da6-2291f68a6c5c
  10. Wifi Driver and Taskbar problems, I need help

in Windows 10 Support
    Wifi Driver and Taskbar problems, I need help: Ok let me start by saying I don't know much about this stuff so bear with me plz. I have two problems: 1. Every time I restart or startup my computer the wifi driver does not work so I have to uninstall it then reinstall it. My computer is a Lenovo y510p the driver that I...