Windows 10: I need help with an audio problem I got...

Discus and support I need help with an audio problem I got... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My speakers, they work, but there's this thing where it echoes the audio coming from a movie or game. It copies it like a murmur sound. Idk if anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VeganSmegan, Jul 29, 2020.

1. I need help with an audio problem I got...

My speakers, they work, but there's this thing where it echoes the audio coming from a movie or game. It copies it like a murmur sound. Idk if anyone can help me. I just need this fixed cuz it's really annoying...

submitted by /u/VeganSmegan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VeganSmegan, Jul 29, 2020

2. Audio not working! Need Help!!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on Next button.
    Method 2.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    If the above methods did not help to fix the issue, try the below method.

Method 3.

I suggest you to go to the below link, select appropriate Windows operating system and download the audio driver and install same.

http://www.asus.com/support/Download/3/580/0/5/0gOdr7OTSYtNTbh2/45/

Hope this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Durelzo Win User

I need help with an audio problem I got...

I need a new audio driver that works with Windows 10 that is not Realtek.

My computer just underwent the recent Windows update and with it the updated Realtek audio driver. I don't know if I had been using a Realtek driver before that point, I never had a reason to pay attention to it. My audio input through any mic I connect
    since the update is horrible and I need a new driver that is not Realtek, as I have updated it again, un and reinstalled it and followed all the steps listed in other similar questions such as:

"I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run the Audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab03

If the issue persists, then try to uninstall and re-install the audio driver.

1. Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Device Manager.
    2. In the list of hardware categories, look for the device that you want to update, and then right-click on it to Uninstall.
    3. Follow onscreen instructions to uninstall it.
    4. To re-install, either you can restart the system or install the driver from the manufacturer’s website (recommended as they will have updated drivers).
    For reference:

Try all the steps provided in the link below and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this helps in resolving the issue with Audio. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you."

This has not worked for me; I need an option that is either a guaranteed fix which I don't think is available, or a new compatible driver.

Durelzo, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

I need help with an audio problem I got...

1. I need help with an audio problem I got... - Similar Threads - need help audio

2. I got big problem need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got big problem need help: So in my bios the safety boot is turn on but in info system he is turn off and also the cpr 7 is writh as elevation required to view : its in frenchNom du système d’exploitation Microsoft Windows 11 Famille Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Autre description du système...
  3. I got big problem need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got big problem need help: So in my bios the safety boot is turn on but in info system he is turn off and also the cpr 7 is writh as elevation required to view : its in frenchNom du système d’exploitation Microsoft Windows 11 Famille Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Autre description du système...
  4. I need help. I got onedrive sign in problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need help. I got onedrive sign in problem: Correlation Id: 04a4e702-15b0-4c1e-995a-2d186a4fa17bTimestamp: 2023-03-18T23:30:42.000ZDPTI: f0c4e8f056743fadfc30a98c45df7e64d2b22ae6a9fd9f5911d8cc78b6d5d747...
  5. I need help with this problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with this problem.: The problem is any game I start from either desktop or xbox app it always says signing in at the bottom right corner of my screen and never signs in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-problem/c3e9132f-3427-4880-ac3c-7b6d982d6f10
  6. I got a virus i need help with

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got a virus i need help with: i think i have a virus on my laptop and i cant get rid of it, i downloaded steam and i think i did it off the wrong website somehow. any ideas? someone said to delete "PcAppStore" but when i tried it froze my laptop twice and the 3rd time it just disappeared, its still...
  7. I got a virus i need help with

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a virus i need help with: i think i have a virus on my laptop and i cant get rid of it, i downloaded steam and i think i did it off the wrong website somehow. any ideas? someone said to delete "PcAppStore" but when i tried it froze my laptop twice and the 3rd time it just disappeared, its still...
  8. I got a virus i need help with

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Audio problems, i need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio problems, i need help: I dont normally ask for help with tech issues, but this is beyond me why it isnt working. I finished building my computer and the front panel audio will not pick up my headset microphone, it will however play any sound my computer makes into the mic. Ive tried so many...
  10. I need help with audio.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with audio.: I recently got a pc for gaming, and have had many issues with audio so far. My main issue now is having no sound through my headset. When playing games, I often hear a buzzing sound (static) that really gives me a headache, so I tried going through some settings to fix this...