Windows 10: I need help with audio being mono.

Discus and support I need help with audio being mono. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, im having a problem with audio. The audio jacket has been fixed but when i plug in the headphone the audio coming from it is like monoish. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JJkeer, Sep 28, 2015.

1. JJkeer Win User

I need help with audio being mono.

Hello, im having a problem with audio. The audio jacket has been fixed but when i plug in the headphone the audio coming from it is like monoish. In settings it shows that its stereo.
    I have laptop Samsung np300v5a s02ee and i use Realtek audio driver (latest version)
    *Fixes that i have tried*
    *Reinstalling audio drivers with windows update*

*Uninstalling audio drivers and installing them manuali*
    Sorry for my "bad" english, its not my main language

:)

JJkeer, Sep 28, 2015
  2. NateSc Win User

Accessablility Question: Mono Audio

Please, I don't think it's too much to ask for mono audio. My stupid phone can do mono audio with a simple slider, I'm half-deaf and it's just frustrating not being able to hear music or videos the way they're supposed to sound. I know the demand for this
    is super small, but I'd be super appreciative if some attention could be given to it.

NateSc, Sep 28, 2015
  3. donglnap Win User
    Nokia Lumia 1020 no longer records stereo video

What are you talking about?

The video taken from lumia 1020 clearly has mono audio format.

It's not about threshold or audio rich thing.

It just record it mono!

donglnap, Sep 28, 2015
  4. Kanata Win User

What is an audio jacket?
    Did you try plugging the headphone into another device, like a MP3 player?
    Did you try another headphone (or just test with some cheap ear buds).

Kanata, Sep 28, 2015
Thema:

1. I need help with audio being mono. - Similar Threads - need help audio

2. I need help with my audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my audio: i was on my pc and i noticed realtek has some how uninstalled its self or someone in my family uninstalled it, i tried redownloading and it doesnt seem to work , i was wondering can i use a BlueTooth head set without realtek? submitted by /u/lildoodleb0b [link] [comments]...
  3. Make audio output mono

Make audio output mono: [ATTACH] How do I make it so that the audio output is mono? https://preview.redd.it/bwmy6couaq961.png?width=242&format=png&auto=webp&s=9af7afeb2da85abe6a1eaa038603f8e7926f984e submitted by /u/36_foxtrot [link] [comments]...
  4. Mono audio troubles

Mono audio troubles: Hi, I’ve been having some problems with the audio in my pc... it seems as though no matter what I do it’s always mono audio. The mono audio setting is off and the realtek audio console is no help to this issue at all. When I turn my main volume slider in the Realtek console...
  5. Audio problems, i need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio problems, i need help: I dont normally ask for help with tech issues, but this is beyond me why it isnt working. I finished building my computer and the front panel audio will not pick up my headset microphone, it will however play any sound my computer makes into the mic. Ive tried so many...
  6. I need help with audio.

I need help with audio.: I recently got a pc for gaming, and have had many issues with audio so far. My main issue now is having no sound through my headset. When playing games, I often hear a buzzing sound (static) that really gives me a headache, so I tried going through some settings to fix this...
  7. I need help with my audio!

I need help with my audio!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SprinkledBlunt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eggt3o/i_need_help_with_my_audio/
  8. Need help with audio

Need help with audio: I’m not sure if this is the right place to put this but I’m trying to record my gameplay to post to my YouTube but I don’t want to have my speech and music being recorded aswell, I’m using GeForce Experience which records all audio coming from the default output. So I need to...
  9. Can't Record Mono Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Record Mono Audio: Hello! I'll try and make this short. I'm trying to record mono audio from my microphone, but it only records the left I did the following: I went to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound > Recording > and then I chose the microphone I'm using. When I select it and...
  10. Headphones only outputting audio in mono

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones only outputting audio in mono: Hello, I'd like to play Stereo audio when my headphones are plugged in to my 3.5mm audio port, but they are only outputting in Mono. Stereo works when using them through Bluetooth, but I often use them wired and would like them to play Stereo properly that way as well....