Windows 10: I Need help with BitLocker Code

Discus and support I Need help with BitLocker Code in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am locked out of my computer. It says to enter a 48-digit BitLocker code, which I found in my Microsoft account. The code does not work. Any... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LawrenceSmallen, Feb 2, 2021.

1. I Need help with BitLocker Code

I am locked out of my computer. It says to enter a 48-digit BitLocker code, which I found in my Microsoft account. The code does not work. Any suggestions?

* Moved from Office/Access

:)

LawrenceSmallen, Feb 2, 2021

2. Need Help in BitLocker deployment Step by Step

Dear All,

We are planning to deploy to deploy Windows 10 BitLocker in our organization. Could you please anyone help me with step by step deployment from the scratch.

1. What are the requirement?
    2. How to setup BitLocker management server?
    3. What are the per-cautions and best practices?
    Thanks in well advance for brief guide.

Best Regards

Faisal

Faisal_Raza, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Bitlocker

Hello Nandana,

To enable BitLocker on your computer, you follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your Windows account with an administrator access.
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type and enter BitLocker.
    • Click Turn on BitLocker.
    • If the system is asking to sing in to administrator access, please do so.
    For additional information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check the frequently ask question on this
    link. The link provided applies to Windows 8.1 to higher version.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us.

Ernie San, Feb 2, 2021
  4. I Need help with BitLocker Code

my device is disabled needing a bitlocker code

my device is disabled needing a bitlocker code. microsoft.com/recoverykeyfaq is no help.

any suggestions?

OP- win 10 bitlocker

ronaldgawelski, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

I Need help with BitLocker Code

1. I Need help with BitLocker Code - Similar Threads - Need help BitLocker

2. Need Help In bitlocker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need Help In bitlocker: So basically my drives got bitlocker on my uni account while i want it to change to my personal account since its my personal laptop. Is there any way for me to transfer the bitlocker keys to my personal email account?...
  3. Bitlocker help needed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker help needed...: My son's new laptop is asking for a bitlocker key but the device isn't registered under his MS account. He has used the laptop for several weeks but the first day at Collège it's asking for the bitlock key and we have no idea what to do. Resetting the laptop is an option but...
  4. Bitlocker help needed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker help needed...: My son's new laptop is asking for a bitlocker key but the device isn't registered under his MS account. He has used the laptop for several weeks but the first day at Collège it's asking for the bitlock key and we have no idea what to do. Resetting the laptop is an option but...
  5. Bitlocker help needed...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. Need help on bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on bitlocker: Hi Team,I have lost my bitlocker key and password and one drive has got locked with it.Unable to unlock it. How can I get it unlocked and what the process can be possible.Any help will be appreciatable.Thanks....
  7. Need help on bitlocker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help on bitlocker: Hi Team,I have lost my bitlocker key and password and one drive has got locked with it.Unable to unlock it. How can I get it unlocked and what the process can be possible.Any help will be appreciatable.Thanks....
  8. Need help on bitlocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Need BitLocker help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need BitLocker help: I have a Surface that I have not used in little more than a year. I got it out and started to load Windows updates. The computer locked and told me to enter my BitLocker password and that I can find it on my Windows login to my account on their website. I have searched all...
  10. I need help in getting my bitlock recovery code please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help in getting my bitlock recovery code please: Hello, I purchased a Microsoft surface book 2 years ago and now theres some technical issues and I have someone looking at it but he can't go any further until he gets the bitlock recovery code. I don't have my paperwork anymore, is there any way at all that I can get this...