Windows 10: I need help with BSOD (I was sent here from TomsHardware)

Discus and support I need help with BSOD (I was sent here from TomsHardware) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, recently I've been having some really annoying BSOD. I made a post on the forum TomsHardware, where some really helpful people have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Reduks, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Reduks Win User

I need help with BSOD (I was sent here from TomsHardware)

Hello everyone, recently I've been having some really annoying BSOD. I made a post on the forum TomsHardware, where some really helpful people have tried to help, but sadly we have reached a brick wall. They think it has something to do with my Western Digital SSD, but when I reached out to their support team, they said it seemed like the problem was not from the SSD. This is the forum thread Question - I need help with BSOD | Tom's Hardware Forum. I would really appreciate if someone could read it through and tell me what they think.

Windows version: Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.508)
    File from V2 Log Collector: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Thanks
    -

:)

Reduks, Oct 31, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 31, 2020
  3. BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Oct 31, 2020
  4. I need help with BSOD (I was sent here from TomsHardware)

[BSOD] Memory_Management

Hi Patrick,

There's a lot of reason for booting in to a BSOD, like problems with the driver for your display adapter or the video output is being sent to an unexpected port. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error message/code along with the BSOD?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

I need help with BSOD (I was sent here from TomsHardware)

1. I need help with BSOD (I was sent here from TomsHardware) - Similar Threads - need help BSOD

2. Need help here

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need help here: In my Store I cant figure out this error keeps showing 0x87e10bcf. Keeps coming back when I run troubleshooter sometimes it will fix the issue but when I use the Store again it will make the same error. I want to fix it permanently please....
  3. Need help here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help here: In my Store I cant figure out this error keeps showing 0x87e10bcf. Keeps coming back when I run troubleshooter sometimes it will fix the issue but when I use the Store again it will make the same error. I want to fix it permanently please....
  4. Need help here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help needed here

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help needed here: PC is in miserable state where it is not booting up and keep restarting. When the stage where it shows password it will restart automatically so you cant even click the password box. This weird issue happen when I try to clean my drive by performing disk clean up. I dont know...
  6. Help needed here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed here: PC is in miserable state where it is not booting up and keep restarting. When the stage where it shows password it will restart automatically so you cant even click the password box. This weird issue happen when I try to clean my drive by performing disk clean up. I dont know...
  7. Help needed here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. i REALLY need help here pleaseeee

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i REALLY need help here pleaseeee: Before anything this is how it happened. I tried installing windows on my ssd and somehow went horribly wrong. Now this sounds crazy, but it feels like there are two windows running on my pc. I start up my pc, i get the error code 0xc00000e and cant do anything. I go into...
  9. I really need help here.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really need help here.: Hi I am really in need for help, my PC wound turn on always restarting. I can't even reset it in the trubleshooting part. I now try to do a fresh start but I can't go to the settings so is there a way of doing these via cmd comant? submitted by /u/paulus1534 [link]...
  10. I need some help over here!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need some help over here!: Hello! Recently I have been trying to connect to my mobile hotspot to acces internet. But for some reason, it sometimes shows up, sometimes it doesnt. Mostly : It doesnt. My other friends can see my hotspot while I cant. What **** I supposed to do? I tried using 5ghz 2,4 ghz...