Windows 10: I need help with Change System Sounds

Discus and support I need help with Change System Sounds in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help with my Change System Sounds the test button is not working and I get this2024-04-20 22-18-43.movI need help and I want my windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mark Lopez2, Apr 20, 2024.

1. I need help with Change System Sounds

I need help with my Change System Sounds the test button is not working and I get this2024-04-20 22-18-43.movI need help and I want my windows 10 hardware sounds on my windows 11 PC because they sound better!

:)

Mark Lopez2, Apr 20, 2024
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I need help with Change System Sounds :p

cadaveca, Apr 20, 2024
  3. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Apr 20, 2024
  4. I need help with Change System Sounds

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

I need help with Change System Sounds

1. I need help with Change System Sounds - Similar Threads - need help Change

2. I need help reading the system logs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help reading the system logs.: PC randomly restarts without BSOD and it shows up as a WHEA error in the system logs and from my searching WHEA errors have to do with overclocking which I have not done. It happens after starting a game by a couple of minutes or after a while of idling. Here are the Logs....
  3. I need help with Change System Sounds

I need help with Change System Sounds: I need help with my Change System Sounds the test button is not working and I get this2024-04-20 22-18-43.movI need help and I want my windows 10 hardware sounds on my windows 11 PC because they sound better!...
  4. Help! System sounds are quieter.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! System sounds are quieter.: Hello. Today I noticed that the system sounds have become quieter. I am underHello. Today I noticed that the system sounds have become quieter. I connected a mouse and heard a faint sound. Sound seems to be muffled now. But I didn't change any sound settings. I have the...
  5. Help! System sounds are quieter.

Help! System sounds are quieter.: Hello. Today I noticed that the system sounds have become quieter. I am underHello. Today I noticed that the system sounds have become quieter. I connected a mouse and heard a faint sound. Sound seems to be muffled now. But I didn't change any sound settings. I have the...
  6. I need help with changing my system time on windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with changing my system time on windows: So my problem is that i want to change my system time from a 24 hour time to a 12 hour time. The problem is that when i try to it gives me no way to actually change it to the 24 hour time and it is forever stuck on 12 hour time, this arose when i clean installed windows and i...
  7. i need help with changeing a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need help with changeing a file: hello i have Ben doing a lot of research with google chrome and Microsoft edge but no results where helpful. what i have Ben trying to do is change a .jar game file into a file i need to have it work on a console called game boy advance trying to get modified. the game i got...
  8. Cannot Change System Sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Change System Sounds: I change the sound in system sounds and the change saves, but the sounds triggered by the event do not change. I get the same chime for every event. I would like something different for new emails. Thanks....
  9. I need to change the default system language

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to change the default system language: I bought a PC from a friend, it has Windows 10, but the PC has the language in Spanish and I need to change the default system language from Spanish to English...
  10. I need help to change the InputLocale and UserLocale at system level

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help to change the InputLocale and UserLocale at system level: Hi, I need help to change the InputLocale and UserLocale at system level. <InputLocale>ja-JP</InputLocale> <SystemLocale>ja-JP</SystemLocale> <UILanguage>ja-JP</UILanguage> <UserLocale>ja-JP</UserLocale> I have taken care of SystemLocale(Set-WinSystemLocale ja-JP) and...